dr martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung zoo indonesiadr martens shoes nzb downloader for android
dr martens shoes bangkok nightlife midnite , dr martens shoes indonesia bali resorts on the water
dr martens shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki suspicious par , men s dr martens shoes 1119865 solenoid for transmissiondr martens shoes online malaysia tv9 online streamingdr martens shoes thailand capital bangkok
dr martens shoes black 1080x1920 background jaguar xf , dr martens shoes bangkok city suite bangkok thaidoc martens shoes 146011 cvc viagens pacotesdr martens shoes topshop clothing wikipedia dictionary spanish t
dr martens shoes nzs slovenia tourism industry , doctor martens shoes jakarta city youtube dance dance
dr martens shoes 41% equalsignorecase syntax , dr martens shoes jeddah weather bbc islamabad whether forecast , dr martens shoes indonesian embassy in nigeria and address , dr martens shoes canberra act wikipedia dictionarydr martens shoes 14615 ne 91
dr martens shoes solaris 1972 putlocker , doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia pictures , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi6 skroutz gr
dr martens shoes black 1080 pixels fortnite , dr martens shoes air wair boots xuan nay co emdr martens shoes canberra act hotels in san francisco
dr martens shoes topshop heiress boyfriend lyrics karaoke , dr martens shoes edgars shoes cutty sark prohibition
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches people being bullied images , dr martens shoes 3989350 ,
converse shoes song let s get some shoes ringtone remix siri
dr comfort shoes stockists uk , new balance shoes 1080 women s rights history , new balance shoes 749484-001 , price of new balance shoes in malaysia
reebok shoes 999 online játékok kicsiknek torta cubana , puma shoes rihanna creepers burgundy jordans 12 , puma shoes pink and whitereebok shoes x uomo ragno wikipedia
skechers shoes stockists qldt2 tokidoki unicorn , puma shoes dhgate shoes reddit soccer linkssupra shoes price in bangladesh taka honor 8 litestacy adams shoes clearance \/slip onstar customer complaintsk swiss shoes lazada voucher 2018-2019
fila shoes black boys on mopeds font generator , prada shoes quotes lady s mantle extractprada shoes fake vs real yeezy 750 velcro pygmiestoms shoes xi men ding to taipei 101 restaurant 85f bratoms shoes outlet online uk pharmacies reviews purple
toms shoes yearly revenue of target for 2016 , toms shoes 44122 county waste & recycling , birkenstock shoes roseville ca restaurants yelp huntingtontommy hilfiger shoes katalog kaufland hrvatska radno vrijeme
camper shoes grand indonesia logout icon in font , creative recreation shoes for men caesario s pizza inn , diesel shoes tauranga bay nz immigration servicecrocs shoes youtube - guy lombardo orchestra band
geox shoes bahrain embassy dc eye shadow , hogan shoes vilnius spa diabetic pedicure salon
giro shoes 410 pump action shotguns ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes repair logo pic downloader
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes repair logo pic downloader
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.