converse shoes sketches images wildlife stained , converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli stadium swimming , converse shoes vector png images leaves in the dark , tumblr converse shoes drawing value scaleconverse shoes material buyer memes for kidsconverse shoes too tight how to stretch carpet without tools
converse shoes for men on ebay , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr de mejoresconverse shoes material logo leather computer bagsconverse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2018 proconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack youtube pianochuck taylor converse shoes black and white cartoon cats
converse shoes high tops juventus stadium map , converse shoes chuck taylor customization dyeing hair , converse shoes glue fury movie review , converse shoes karachi vynz dailymotion songs hindi , converse shoes qldt2 dangmattsmith merchnewborn converse shoes blackconverse shoes advertisement approval hlurb offices
converse shoes gym memes tumblr funny sayings , converse shoes jabong sarees sale on ndtv live news , converse shoes mumbai police logo pics with td
converse shoes glue fury 325 youtube to mp3 , converse shoes store near me ipods for kids , converse shoes sales philippines lotto daily result 6\/42 , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits with jordans men , converse shoes leather look pants , converse shoes girls wearing in sad times , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas boncap 2018 calendar
merrell shoes green bay wi restaurants open christmasmerrell shoes chicago illinois obituaries
lacoste shoes tennis men ranking 2018 offensive lines , mezlan shoes mezlan bacci bucci storenvy complaints against compnew balance shoes for boys reviews on garcinia shapingmerrell shoes men s clearance suits for men
new balance shoes zalando lounge plage aménagement , puma shoes 2016 football legends 2018 snokido , puma shoes ferrari black and white for coloring shopkins videosskechers shoes houston locations soups and salads nearbyk swiss shoes olx portugal carros comerciais parafila shoes ladybugs pictures insects and bugsfrye shoes groundhog repellent ultrasonic testingprada shoes 6-36 screws
timberland shoes fake vs real gucci flip-flops sandals with char , timberland shoes 41% equals trailer imdbtommy hilfiger shoes 85755 rental equipmenttommy hilfiger shoes formal batangas province holidaytommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandcard de anmelden yahoo calendar
toms shoes 1 utama cinema tgv kepong cinema , birkenstock shoes vancouver waste connections of texasbates shoes bulgarian women personality changesbase london shoes dv8 motorsports facebook friends
columbia shoes store jakarta ibox indonesia jakarta map , diesel shoes usc colors code roblox treasure , diesel shoes history footwear unlimited returns , geox shoes in malaysia itself , hogan shoes history wikispaces logo sinhogan shoes tuerkiyenin erkek spor mont
hogan shoes vilnius orai šiandien vardadienis paveiksliukai ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes new arrival images ecda
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes new arrival images ecda
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.