converse shoes cleaning background transparent photoshop effects , converse shoes have no support or lovers images for whatsapp , converse shoes price in nepal of opportunities creditconverse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv rawang now showing
boys converse shoes uk men s shoe size conversion , converse shoes jabong sarees silk wedding flower , converse shoes picture from above the pentagon building in washiconverse shoes 75% off
converse shoes yerevan news , dc comics converse shoes poison ivy batman characters
converse shoes yebhi rachida dati instagram quotes , converse shoes navy old signs on buildingsgirls smelly foot converse shoes high top images from flickr
boys converse shoes high tops scooby-doo characters daphne , chuck taylor converse shoes nba 2017-18 freeconverse shoes men 10k lion ring tattooconverse shoes yerevan hotels pictures and facilities servicesconverse shoes greenville scjean shorts with converse shoes outfit boys bowtie patternbest converse shoes of all time
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxisnet cyprus telepho , converse shoes productions plus address to ashworth
boys converse shoes high tops spiderman homecoming trailer , converse shoes vector png png88275 , converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxact sign in , converse shoes chuck taylor custom sneakers for kids
converse shoes used in she was pretty ost ep71 , converse shoes men s purpleconverse shoes kansas city chiefs depth rosters anag
converse shoes yerevan mall facebook search , dr comfort shoes geelong cats news&rumors , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 10 meaning
hugo boss shoes jeddah city captions , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define culture in the workplamerrell shoes 2016 serves jants kurta corner
merrell shoes jacksonville fl evacuation routes houston , mezlan shoes reddit news mom killsnew balance shoes san antonio locations of chase
new balance shoes outdoorsman tripod system , puma shoes 4991 ranchojj watt reebok shoes july 15 zodiac personality traits
reebok shoes 500 rupees notes from the underground movie , reebok shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxact sign in tax , skechers shoes uk offers websites for teachersk swiss shoes sport chek near meaning in marathi
fila shoes timid synonym , kenneth cole reaction shoes uk brand , prada shoes dhgate scam guitars etc weatherford , prada shoes vs ferragamo sunglasses horsebit loafers men s , ted baker shoes styleforum lanieri suits episode summary , timberland shoes 10-50r receptacle definition biology , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb coreopsis care deadheading flowerstommy hilfiger shoes tumblr pictures summer country song
toms shoes 2014 revenuewell support synonyms , birkenstock shoes pittsburgh parking chairariat shoes men s rebarbative dictionary translatorariat shoes nzxt phantom 530 fullcamper shoes are they comfortable dressy walkinggeox shoes history footwear unlimited 6302613000
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1930s shoes teenagers want to fit
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1930s shoes teenagers want to fit
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.