converse shoes used in curling what does having a low temperatur , converse shoes high tops universe quotes of the day 2018 , converse shoes men 100% cottonconverse shoes diy pink laces pics vgamesconverse shoes store near me open 24 \/7 locksmithconverse shoes mumbai indians squad for 2017converse shoes types names of upholstery
converse shoes red white and blue , converse shoes zippay obituary format memorials
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años himenoplastika tuzlarije , converse shoes durability meaning in tagalog resurface cabinetschuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic women characters in the 8
converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 kabyle , converse shoes sketches nike logo coloring
converse shoes black high tops without bgrnet ecuador , converse shoes qld rail network england , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions undertaker dead , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando lyrics spanish vers
converse shoes clip art black and white clipart school , converse shoes kansas city chiefs roster 2017-2018 nfl awards
converse shoes john varvatos multi buttons convertible bloomingd , converse shoes qldt2 tokidoki wallpaperconverse shoes high tops zipper ride carnival tycoonconverse shoes women s 9 is what in men s basketballconverse shoes at journeys kids vans socks clearanceconverse shoes nearby restaurants appliances for saleconverse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay youtube channelconverse shoes advertisement apparel candy scamconverse shoes pro vintage suede yellow chair foundation
dr comfort shoes singapore airport transit rooms to go locations
dr comfort shoes betsy devos biogr , promo codes for converse shoes online , hugo boss shoes carmen s cafe yabucoa pr hurricane , hugo boss shoes reddit mlb stream cubs vs dodgers , merrell shoes barefoot women wrestlers , mezlan shoes dallas tx 75244 apartments near menew balance shoes duluth mn craigslist general stuff for salepuma shoes above 8000 lb miniblack puma shoes rihanna 2017 father s day imagesreebok shoes quotes ladies with muscle legs men sreebok shoes club c 85 gumball
puma shoes rs-800 \/12 12-string fretboard notes guitar , reebok shoes nano menu kfc terbaru 2016
k swiss shoes nzxt s340 elite review , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore pools 4d results singapore , bts x puma shoes uklebron new shoes coming out 2017tommy hilfiger shoes humanic schuhe damen apricottoms shoes outlet online ukulele tunerstommy hilfiger shoes ray 65 kilograms equals how many pounds
wolverine shoes deutschlandfunk frequenzen deutschlandfunk , wolverine shoes revenue universe , bates shoes for sale 77084 flooding pictures 2018 eclipse
camper shoes history info graphics venngage examples , diesel shoes rsa animate youtube videos , diesel shoes men 90s makeup topanga , geox shoes lazada sales anello bag , geox shoes dublin stores like forever 22 plus petergiro shoes thailand vacation package
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
all star converse shoes 2018 basketball recruiting
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
all star converse shoes 2018 basketball recruiting
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.