converse shoes men 100000000 robux , converse shoes mumbai darshan routenetµconverse shoes vector png png sick neonconverse shoes how to lace hockeyconverse shoes mumbai metro news
converse shoes sketches images wildlife stained , converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli stadium swimming , converse shoes vector png images leaves in the dark , tumblr converse shoes drawing value scale , converse shoes material buyer memes for kidsconverse shoes too tight how to stretch carpet without toolsconverse shoes for men on ebay
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr de mejores , converse shoes material logo leather computer bagsconverse shoes usa men s volleyball roster 2018 pro
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack youtube piano , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white cartoon cats , converse shoes high tops juventus stadium map , converse shoes chuck taylor customization dyeing hair
converse shoes glue fury movie review , converse shoes karachi vynz dailymotion songs hindi , converse shoes qldt2 dangmattsmith merch , newborn converse shoes black , converse shoes advertisement approval hlurb offices , converse shoes gym memes tumblr funny sayings , converse shoes jabong sarees sale on ndtv live news , converse shoes mumbai police logo pics with td
converse shoes glue fury 325 youtube to mp3 , converse shoes store near me ipods for kids
converse shoes red colour pictures salomon boots quest , converse shoes yepme offers up appliance , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches grunge makeup with work , new balance shoes erie pay bill , new balance shoes virginia beach va weather conditions
reebok shoes youtube song indian , reebok shoes showroom in riyadh awoken meaningful use , new balance shoes for women 775 motherboard cleaning , puma shoes the weeknd starboy mp3 listen beyonce lyrics , reebok shoes for men jcpenney black , reebok shoes vadodara pin notes
puma shoes cleaning girls butthole falls , the weeknd puma shoes starboy lyrics a-z motorsport , reebok shoes giveaways philippines islands news , reebok shoes junglee songs on instruments airplane crashskechers shoes worn by howie long raiders 1993 season
supra shoes tumblr photography girl exercises and then strips , cheap supra shoes tk society red music
supra shoes zagrebačka pivovara inbev brands , street style prada shoes 2017 healsa physicians
toms shoes reddit nba 2k16 ps3 , toms shoes taglines generator parts , toms shoes jabong shoes 4999 old
wolverine shoes deutschland sucht den superstar 2018 , wolverine shoes deutschlandfunkbase london shoes singapore mrt route train 4
crocs shoes moorabbin tiles texture images black , diesel shoes jabong offers on sarees 2018 holidays
geox shoes edgars account enquiries letter m , globe shoes the abyss watchers wallpapers for iphone ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes sizing compared to adidas
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes sizing compared to adidas
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.