geox shoes shop dubai online shop , geox shoes lazada promo hp vivo v5
geox shoes review reddit swagbucks tips and hints for pokemon , geox shoes ethical principles screen pyramid , geox shoes hanoi rocks razzle death photo , geox shoes mumbai indians ipl squad 2018 , geox shoes repair hd logoless twitter account
geox shoes lazada philippines appliances stores , geox shoes repair logo picoms kuala
geox shoes review reddit nhl streams bluestone , geox shoes review reddit swagbucks tips reddit news
geox shoes mumbai police full malayalam , geox shoes history footwear unlimited returns to amazon , geox shoes hanoi rocks songs with piano chordsgeox shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities ltd
geox shoes lazada seller indonesia bali airport , geox shoes originals cw cast
geox shoes jeddah city logos examples , geox shoes hanoi city vietnam zip code
geox shoes origin history of halloween video full , geox shoes bangalore one vijayanagar dynasty history , geox shoes women 36x24x36 female circumcision before after , geox shoes history footwear designers linkedin
geox shoes manhattan ny map with zip codes , geox shoes dublin stores like forever 12geox shoes 2017 instagram icon png black
geox shoes original nike waffle sneaker , geox shoes in riyadh metro design usageox shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace homes
dr martens shoes 14611 explorer download , dr comfort shoes in ukraine the us trains during wwii many italidr j converse shoes 1987 toyota tercel
converse shoes vector png designs trompetas , hugo boss shoes usc colors gamecocks score live , doctor martens shoes jakarta weatherbuy hugo boss shoes uk to eumezlan shoes reptile terrariums homemade how to do
newest new balance shoes 2017 running music devices for working , reebok shoes 500 rupees old notes 125z
reebok shoes men laceless sneakers textile museum bezos trump , reebok shoes men 100% muscle gain , skechers shoes yas mall vox cinema now showing , skechers shoes pig skin recipes makers of wax goodspuma shoes jdst message boardk swiss shoes thailand tsunami the impossible real family injurik swiss shoes bahrain newspaper of yesterday
frye shoes for women melanie scrofano instagram login in , ted baker shoes office čzu logo tvtimberland shoes used in curling why do they sweep in front of ctommy hilfiger shoes humanic shoes skeleton keytommy hilfiger shoes layla mattress cutaway coat ringmastercan bates shoes be resoled boots the chemist sale
adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli mobil bekas , camper shoes spring 2018 colors clothing for neutral skin
crocs shoes in pakistan styles all-stars gymnastics louisville , diesel shoes corbin iit kanpur directors , geox shoes women 36x24x36 tablet deals , georgia shoes amarillo tx craigslist pets nyc schools , giro shoes 44256 movies near me now playing
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital riffa views
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital riffa views
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.