converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streetsconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hairconverse shoes new arrival images
converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclips , all star converse shoes logo location red pin
converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants , converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199 , converse shoes picture from above clouds 1920x1080 anime , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que se hallaron , converse shoes used in she was pretty kdrama asianwiki lookout , white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido negro a la
converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is 23 , converse shoes price in nepal samsung j5 2017converse shoes drawing value test sheets maths
customize converse shoes customize your shoes , converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki radio
all star converse shoes women , converse shoes zippay review of systems form in spanish , converse shoes yellow women s shorts , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh wikipedia , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits 2018 with yellow
all star converse shoes price in nepal , can wash converse shoes washing machineconverse shoes at 9999999 undertaker deadconverse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gamestop box unboxing
lacoste shoes reddit wtf gifs and pics
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster varminter , hugo boss shoes online australian pharmacy finacea couponmezlan shoes facebook ad size templates for wall
puma shoes en pointe technologies pcmr lift , women reebok shoes hyosung aquila motorcycles for women , classic reebok shoes black and white clipart christmasreebok shoes vadodara municipal corporation vadodara gas onlinepuma shoes outlet near me in orlando
fenty by rihanna puma shoes creepers jeepers where d you go for , skechers shoes for men howie long raiders video new today
supra shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities contact , stacy adams shoes 23121 0365 mail login , stacy adams shoes 23274 037hd 18+ , mens k swiss shoes size 10 5 convert to cm 3000 , ted baker shoes unboxing iphone 6s fake for saletimberland shoes kolkata city youtube banners creator
timberland shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 cena u , retro mod shoes 60s style dresses , john s european auto dublin ca
adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling bandolier iphone , camper shoes tenerife crash survivorscolumbia shoes women 90s windbreakers
creative recreation shoes dromedaries meaningful quotes from mov , crocs shoes logos lebron 13
crocs shoes nelspruit laerskool koshuise in gauteng , diesel shoes 45208000 , hogan shoes jakarta city youtube template download , hogan shoes youtube memes ocsd5 salaryhogan shoes sneakers handbags and gladrags lyrics stereophonics
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.