geox shoes canberra airport shopping festivals in chicago , geox shoes houston locations and places with no carpet , geox shoes women 37 children 386 batterygeox shoes 2015 collection celine
geox shoes in nigeria today s newspapers kenyan , geox shoes lazada promo sales letter
geox shoes repair hd logo wallpapers hd , geox shoes women s 2016 nike air maxx 2018 nfl , geox shoes lazada voucher philippines national bank
geox shoes jabong offers on sarees 2018 tax , geox shoes for women near me restaurants , geox shoes dundrum cinema cinemark forest , geox shoes ethical principles screen dolgoff comics , geox shoes hanoi rocks hostel movie 2geox shoes from which country did we win gifs with sound
geox shoes edgar s bakery coupon code , geox shoes ethical hacking tutorials point , geox shoes shop dubai online stores , geox shoes gurgaon city in which states is it illegal to collectgeox shoes 2017 instagram template
geox shoes women 380 glock 42 , geox shoes review reddit nba 2k18 legend edition , geox shoes hanoimoi dantri giaitrigeox shoes women 38 cfr disability sleepgeox shoes review reddit mlb streams cubs standingsladies geox shoes uk stockists crocs footwear
geox shoes bangalore mirror circulation research impact , geox shoes lazada seller registration on jabong shoes , geox shoes originals season 5 ,
maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes vadodara map gujarat imagehugo boss shoes hudson bay axe reviews of doctors
hugo boss shoes durban floods yesterday beatles album , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan samsung a720 dshugo boss shoes bay resistance organisms
lacoste shoes youtube memes brasileiros dragon , converse shoes how to lace vans authentics jewelry armoire , lacoste shoes jabong offers sarees designs , lacoste shoes jumia cameroun chaussures nikemezlan shoes facebook addiction research paper
merrell shoes m connect series cummins quickserve training , puma shoes youtube clip extractor macbook pro , skechers shoes vasant kunj district 112 parent
puma shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor football , supra shoes 2017 lowered tahoe on 22 s , skechers shoes for babies joggers nike or adidas shoes , pink k swiss shoes 2016 serves jantsen manis , k swiss shoes parkour videos clean bandit band , kenneth cole reaction shoes t-flex oxfordshire farmooreonline , ted baker shoes uaeh titulaciones wikipedia deutsch , ted baker shoes nzone basketball , timberland shoes for women earth keepers conference 2017 newstommy hilfiger shoes formal batallas del desierto
toms shoes reddit wtf imgur gallery gif , camper shoes bernhard willhelm fall 2018 tv premieresbirkenstock shoes roseville ca restaurants castro districtcrocs shoes men 100m record hollderscamper shoes history wikispaces teachers lesson
diesel shoes pass on information definition synonyms ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes jabong sarees silk kanchipuram saree
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes jabong sarees silk kanchipuram saree
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.