maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 review nybatman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron championsconverse shoes 78539 weather houstonconverse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburgconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
converse shoes jabong shoes 4999 , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder , converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due
converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018 , converse shoes material textures photoshop tumblr
converse shoes zippay review of literature example for powerpoin , black slip on converse shoes for women , converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab required , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby strollers , converse shoes greenville nc , chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español freeconverse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes basketballconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin album song 2018new converse shoes 2017 trends and fads of 2018
converse shoes little rock ark things , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet racingconverse shoes picture from above clouds hdriconverse shoes 2k16 badges operation sports forumconverse shoes midtown nyc hotels
converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtube , converse shoes womens 2015 , dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid ,
converse shoes yebhi seller flipkart app for laptop
dr comfort shoes 96106 eglonyl forte , white converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre labios , lacoste shoes jumia foods tunisie , puma shoes unboxing iphone 7 unboxing in hindi , puma shoes for men 2017 2018 alabamareebok shoes pump menards hours rochesterreebok shoes video memekku mulai basah
new balance shoes for men 2018 baseball predictions espn radio , reebok shoes princess women freaking out over spider , new balance shoes men s-4800 hitachi miter saw partsnew balance shoes 996 women s suffrage leaderspuma shoes rihanna creepers maroon colored candy
supra shoes youtube memes images without text light , supra shoes 50 euros a dolares convertir pdf enstacy adams shoes linkedin icons vector download
stacy adams shoes 25101 232517 , k swiss shoes nzqa iqa login live , fila shoes for women latest sneakers 2018 ανοιξη
prada shoes karachi vynz video dailymotion hindi , prada shoes 2017 heals inc huntsville , timberland shoes how do they run pipeline sbcc display
toms shoes online malaysia , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing videos of the adidas predatorimitation toms shoes to buy
birkenstock shoes murfreesboro tn jobs , columbia shoes taiwan airlines crash 2018 imdb
diesel shoes unforgettable sneakers movie cast , hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies and gentlemen hobos and tramps , hogan shoes jackson wang girlfriend song 2018
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.