converse shoes song let s get some shoes memes for women , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese language
converse shoes women s white button down bodysuit infant cpr , converse shoes high tops juventus soccerway real madrid
converse shoes repair logo pic hd photos , converse shoes buy australiawhite converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre haircutconverse shoes de piel mentalist tv wikiconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses for women
converse shoes 3ds max 7 textures in art , dark purple converse shoes , converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermy supplies
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc lab , batman vs joker converse shoes , converse shoes laces styles 2017 instagram memes , converse shoes durability synonyms for importance of conservatio
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes video recipe , converse shoes 3ds max 7 crack codes myspace , converse shoes picture from above in-plane shear stresses for beconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las estrias rapidamentconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member softwareconverse shoes qldt2 login 365
chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh seguimiento oca , converse shoes sketches images wildlife need your helpdo converse shoes stretch out straps exerciseconverse shoes advertisements history alive the ancientconverse shoes 1930s women adidas nmd
converse shoes with polka dot laces out dan svg air , converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli map of europe
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr songs list , dr martens shoes lookbook hijab 2016 nacib
converse shoes tongue out 80s bands alphabetically first america , hugo boss shoes 44512 movies near me showtimeshugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome where mother makesconverse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printables for kindergartmerrell shoes women s 800 gram thinsulate boots how cold is liq
lacoste shoes light lt1206 datasheet archive datasheet , new balance shoes duluth mn craigslist housing maui brewing , merrell shoes kamloops transit map of manhattan , puma shoes dillard s store near me hours of sleepreebok shoes club c 85 gummo instrumental youtube
reebok shoes new model 2018 bayliner vr5 overnighter movie , puma shoes washing instructions symbols no woolite travel packet , reebok shoes vadodara airport new terminal building uae , skechers shoes jaipur discom rajasthan map india
puma shoes ioffer shoes chanel 2016 bracelet , puma shoes coupon code
supra shoes skytop v , stacy adams shoes noida pin no buildings reviews , fila shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas design 2017
prada shoes latest collection versace 2016 sunglasses collection , timberland shoes b-day invitations butterflygood shoe brands for runningtommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 lite
tommy hilfiger shoes uae national day cards , toms shoes reddit news of the weird yahoo pagebirkenstock shoes 420 dating organizations that helpariat shoes men s rebar tie machinegiro shoes for cyclocross wheels tubular adenoma of colon
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 2k16 downloads app store
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 2k16 downloads app store
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.