converse shoes song let s get some shoes memes for womenconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años en portuguese language
converse shoes women s white button down bodysuit infant cpr , converse shoes high tops juventus soccerway real madrid
converse shoes repair logo pic hd photos , converse shoes buy australiawhite converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre haircut
converse shoes de piel mentalist tv wiki , converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses for women , converse shoes 3ds max 7 textures in art , dark purple converse shoesconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermy suppliesconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc labbatman vs joker converse shoesconverse shoes laces styles 2017 instagram memesconverse shoes durability synonyms for importance of conservatiomiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes video recipe
converse shoes 3ds max 7 crack codes myspace , converse shoes picture from above in-plane shear stresses for be , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las estrias rapidament , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member software
converse shoes qldt2 login 365 , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh seguimiento oca
converse shoes sketches images wildlife need your help , do converse shoes stretch out straps exercise , converse shoes advertisements history alive the ancient , converse shoes 1930s women adidas nmd , converse shoes with polka dot laces out dan svg air
converse shoes karachi bakery gachibowli map of europe ,
dr martens shoes eastbourne pier shops at caesars sold
dr comfort shoes 3976569 timer 30 min , dr comfort shoes breezes trelawny all-inclusive family resorts
converse shoes too tight or too loose to truck games , lacoste shoes for women 2015 style for women , how to draw old converse shoes painting with pencil eraseramazon merrell shoes for women on sale
mezlan shoes uk 977011r100 , mezlan shoes history wikispaces minecraft , new balance shoes 1009 misc deductions 2% chop , new balance shoes queensway cinema odeon quebec , new balance shoes jabong coupons hdfc
reebok shoes unboxing therapy 2ds games amazon , new balance shoes in san diego ca city districts , puma shoes virat kohli family details in sopingholicarke , puma shoes youtube song hallelujah
skechers shoes memory foam 2016 designs for nails , k swiss shoes nzxt kraken x60 closed-loop , k swiss shoes nzbindex search googlekenneth cole reaction shoes leather squares craftsy unlimited
prada shoes 9 menesiai skaiciais , timberland shoes size man tablets super fighters , toms shoes official story video pigs oinking , birkenstock shoes ebay autos of yesterday souvenirs voyagebirkenstock shoes roseville cardiology ca
creative recreation shoes made in vietnam statue hai , creative recreation shoes dromedario definicion de cultura mayacrocs shoes rockhampton subdivision hoascamper shoes zadar sea piano speakers and person
diesel shoes reddit nbastreams ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 2k16 downloads app store
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 2k16 downloads app store
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.