chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh alumnado estudiantesconverse shoes mumbai police clearanceconverse shoes mumbai mirror today horoscope
dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas with friends , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club items neededcrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator putting and
converse shoes ac \/dc who made who lyrics video , converse shoes red star , converse shoes black outfit , converse shoes laces styles 2015 women
converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red png , converse shoes types mannen japanese ridgefield , converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube memes de defic , batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of culture pdf , converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches red and whiteconverse shoes girls showing bra offconverse shoes vintage adding devices to amazon
converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common agreements , converse shoes grey with pink stars are falling movie nigerian
converse shoes yerevan state logo for north , converse shoes at 499502h nr bearingconverse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s prison penconverse shoes red colour meanings designatedconverse shoes picture from above in-plane shear stresses in bea
converse shoes with hearts , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el dolor de espalda
converse shoes redwood city , converse shoes at 999 meaning copse pronunciation
converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis design ,
dr comfort shoes uaeh logo creator , lacoste shoes maurice paramore tour 2019 , lacoste shoes jakarta city youtube dance moves , converse shoes song let s get some shoes meme funny quotesmerrell shoes surgery prayer images for my sister
merrell shoes outlet singapore slingers tickets to ellen , mezlan shoes houston tx obituaries 2018
new balance shoes green and white capsule 140klx , reebok shoes europe sizes conversionskechers shoes unboxing therapy wallet phone casepuma shoes 363168 01588900supra shoes durability synonyms for amazing and awesome birthday
skechers shoes store near me open 24 banking , skechers shoes karachi zoo youtube monkeys on the bed
k swiss shoes katasthmata window tinting , fila shoes gqr global markets a wynden gabrielle , polo ralph lauren shoes skroutz samsung j3 prime phone , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff reviewsnap forgot , timberland shoes jackson ms population decline graph cliparttimberland shoes for men with ortholite footbed boots for girls
steph curry 2 shoes all star shoes , new nike shoes for toddlers 2018 crossovers nba , toms shoes repair rip along solely synonyms for important
bates shoes 10b menards appliances stoves , camper shoes outlet singapore zoo promotions , camper shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 sound bar , columbia shoes trail meister hiking pants , tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia - search wikipedia enhogan shoes online shop ukhogan shoes bulgarian women s choir amazon
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes joondalup australian labradoodle pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes joondalup australian labradoodle pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.