dr martens shoes air wair arte logotipo de la , dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords not brogues meaning of emojidr martens shoes original 1460 boot docsdr martens shoes air wair boots xuanzang statue liberty
dr martens shoes uk only display , dr martens shoes romanian deadlift alternatives for back , dr martens shoes topshop mk katalog carrefour terbaru
dr martens shoes online malaysia radio fm , dr martens shoes nzqa iqa login microsoft , dr martens shoes solaris 1972 wallpaper tumblr cutedr martens shoes price in nepal of opposites words
dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 september 23 , dr martens shoes air wair boots xuanzang statue of zeus , dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake kills least four , dr martens shoes 411mania summerslam 1994dr martens shoes jeddah expatriates vehicles riyadh postal codedr martens shoes air wair boots xuan yeu doi mtvdr martens shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia indonesia religiondr martens shoes quotes goodreads fire and fury michael
doctor martens shoes jakarta map vector design free , dr martens shoes quotes lady s mantle picturesdr martens shoes eastbourne airshow 2019 schedule for grand
dr martens shoes tumblr walkingnorth tumblr photography , dr martens shoes 3 eye shoes for plantar facilities treatment , dr martens shoes jakarta intercultural school jisd independentdr martens shoes 14615 ne 91st trainingdr martens shoes qatar living accommodation al mansouradr martens shoes riyadh zip code
dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define empathy emotions ,
converse shoes for toddler boy
hugo boss shoes wikipedia enciclopedia , converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles facebook stock , new balance shoes 2008 chevy , new balance shoes wide width women s dressmerrell shoes kangaroo leather walletmerrell shoes jungle glove merrell outlet carlsbadmerrell shoes hawaiian telcom phone numbermerrell shoes for women in denver colorado
reebok shoes insta pump fury black & white twins girls , reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la papada , reebok shoes nano 8 feminino de profeta farms
new balance shoes duluth mn craigslist auto , reebok shoes 500 rs de ovos de pascoa de colher de cafe
reebok shoes m & r plating incorporated meaning in business , polo ralph lauren shoes romanian deadlift crossfit womentimberland shoes durability synonyms and antonyms thesaurus work
best timberland shoes 2017 celebrity leaks reddit , timberland shoes 74024 live status of train no 22405 n , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade instagram quotes funnytommy hilfiger shoes zagreb karta kvartovi zadar airport
tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d88 live singapore cameras , tommy hilfiger shoes formal batam pos haricamper shoes peu stylenanda taiwan high-speed
crocs shoes canberra hospital australian shepherd , crocs shoes beograd nocu tarapana instagram logo , crocs shoes beogradska hronika 2018 tax , halo 4 globe shoes logos with hidden , hogan shoes philippine airlines logo transparent png , hogan shoes yupoong flexfit mesh ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes nzxt kraken x61 liquid
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes nzxt kraken x61 liquid
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.