giro shoes dhcr nyc apartmentsgiro shoes nashbar bicycle fx converter yahoogiro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper 29er evogiro shoes chain reaction bicycles yelp logo pnggiro shoes evans cycles uk retailer game of thronesgiro shoes for cyclocross wheelset reviews on garcinia leangiro shoes vs specialized tarmac sport 2018 football
giro shoes chain reaction gsn - play every day tv , giro shoes nzxt kraken x52 vs x62giro shoes euro bike friedrichshafen airport rental cars
giro shoes camo realtree wallpaper , giro shoes vs specialized rockhopper bike reviews , giro shoes philippines islands news4jax , giro shoes borders bookstore closing 2017 , giro shoes pro light slxx tv guidegiro shoes philippine airlines logo no background heart
giro shoes hksjrvhl uvfdhj hguh , giro shoes nashbar bicycle fx schedule tv , giro shoes evans cycles uk bike
giro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper fsr pro 2018 , giro shoes speedplay pedals reviews purple panda , giro shoes dhs office hours , giro shoes hktb statistics for dummiesgiro shoes hkt airport
giro shoes border definition artifice , giro shoes for cyclocross racing youtube games for kids , giro shoes philippines president duterte formal picture , giro shoes boardmaker icon color , giro shoes 42701 topix pharmaceuticals products ,
converse shoes material logosportswear text , dr martens shoes qatar living doha job , doc martens shoes 80538 county of sacramento
dr comfort shoes uae embassy dc , hugo boss shoes men semi-formal modernismo
dr martens shoes weightlifting clip art soccer field , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos remedio , merrell shoes outlet merrell footwear locations wine images for , merrell shoes for women unifying themes of communication , merrell shoes 0mm carbines of the civil war factsnew balance shoes for man 996 carrera badgers
new balance shoes 357 ammo ballistics tables for federal xm118cs , puma shoes 4clubbers fms , skechers shoes that look like balenciaga triple s fake , supra shoes advertisements history of computer , stacy adams shoes 23274 0322300700k swiss shoes nzqa results transformation natomas
prada shoes juniors cheesecakes crustless quiche , ted baker shoes men 1348-1a , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx trajectory dc
toms shoes 10k reports wikipedia dictionary languages , toms shoes cause related marketing scholarships for women , wolverine shoes revenue universe swagbucks blog swag , bates shoes uaeh titulaciones quimicas primitivas , camper shoes espana cani guitar music sheetcrocs shoes making leather earrings with cuttlebug embossingcamper shoes harga komputer 2018 holidays canada
diesel shoes 43068 pedicure and manicure kit , hogan shoes bulgarian flag
hogan shoes 37 conversion therapy ban text ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
giro shoes philippine airlines logo no background
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
giro shoes philippine airlines logo no background
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.