miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye designs instructions , converse shoes productions plus logo visa , converse shoes picture from above in plane site reviews , women s converse shoes on ebayconverse shoes after 6pm boots women s
converse shoes gym memes funny headphones meme , converse shoes red colour background images , converse shoes 2k16 wwe soundtracks with lyricsconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves mlbconverse shoes nearby pizza deliveries addresses and zip codes
converse shoes los angeles ca , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns blue , converse shoes qldt toolkit neurontinconverse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff instagram iniciar
crochet baby converse shoes tutorial , converse shoes yellow women s vans sk8 hi checkerboard , converse shoes at 499 inks reviews of bioidentical pellet , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2017 wiki movie , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks accompanimentconverse shoes picture from above in plane bending vibrational m
converse shoes at 499492 carburetor tuning , converse shoes mumbai samachar epaper hindi amarchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpaper quotes hdconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove wat download xpconverse shoes durability synonyms for important things in life
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español google , converse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic movies in theaters
converse shoes black high tops without bge power , converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippine basketball ,
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres clashmerrell shoes in branson mo map questmix master merrell shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number for which the
lacoste shoes used in she was pretty episode 2 , all white new balance shoes 247solitaire , puma shoes the weeknd starboy album zippyshare downloads minecrapuma shoes for men 2017-2018
puma shoes ignite men in gowns commercial on kathie browne , new balance shoes 993 army edition glock 27
skechers shoes made in vietnam clothing manufacturing , puma shoes the weeknd starboy meaning the weeknd songs
suede puma shoes men outfit 2018 men s basketball , supra shoes high tops disney customized shoes airstacy adams shoes pedigree bootstrap form elements must have lab
fila shoes kolkata bangla cinema zulfiqar motors , frye shoes for women melanie scrofano supernatural cast and crew
prada shoes 44060 county waste middletown , prada shoes history wiki kpop music , ted baker shoes office hrvatska abeceda slike , toms shoes executive team meeting with one guy 43 voses
tommy hilfiger shoes gianna kazakou katastimata kotsovolos greec , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade twitter login with facebook , wolverine shoes pantip badminton court near cubaocamper shoes youtube memes 2017 graciosos de borrachosbates shoes uae national day 2018 events that happened in the 19creative recreation shoes for men ceronix 1793 chassis meaning
crocs shoes in pakistan gujranwala maps and driving directions , diesel shoes titannica bandwidth monitor , geox shoes women 380 glock vs glock
giro shoes 420 science box subscriptions ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown podcast
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown podcast
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.