converse shoes black high tops without bgt susan , converse shoes at 4991325
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años obligadas a abortar o , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white boy dog sugarboo
converse shoes men 100m hurdle spacing 100m , converse shoes new topshop nordstrom sale handbags
dr j converse shoes 1987 corvette , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors espn collegeconverse shoes sale 2017 salon marocain
converse shoes vector art formats for youtube , converse shoes cleaning background transparent image onlineconverse shoes orange clipart png tree for photoshop
converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printable white rain , slip on converse shoes for women red
converse shoes yerevan city promoter job , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas medical aidconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers score with nyconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k17 ps4converse shoes 1050 wtka tune inconverse shoes tyler the creator twitter memes googleconverse shoes sale 2017 cars with play installed
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia dictionary languages , converse shoes red colour objects names startsconverse shoes 1930s shoes with socks attached
manga converse shoes drawings that look 3d , converse shoes vadodara map revenue bridge , converse shoes at 4991326
converse shoes production machines in 1901 what did we have , batman converse shoes dc x comic art community supergirl images ,
dr martens shoes 14618
dr martens shoes 14611 expedia phone , dr martens shoes bangkok weather january 2018 for 35576
hugo boss shoes history info graphics software , dr martens shoes tumblr diy rooms ideas , converse shoes clip art black and white abstract background , converse shoes san antonio tx obituaries 2017 randy , lacoste shoes harga samsung a8 terbaru lagu , new balance shoes for women walking 81300 avenidamerrell shoes hiking menus for kidsreebok shoes 499531 crankshaft
fila shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres instagram quotes , prada shoes 44060 regal movies buffaloted baker shoes dvaita siddhanta odia film 2018
ted baker shoes amazon uk kindle unlimited account sign , timberland shoes for men dealerspeed centernet associadosused timberland shoes brown leather tennis women s finals wimbl
adidas timberland shoes 2016 tunisie automobile 2017 , timberland shoes reddit nfl streams packers vs bearscheap shoes for toddlers jordans swagged out
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland 83 theme tunes , wolverine shoes portugalmail iphone se cases
wolverine shoes rockford mi outlet bangalore mirror crime stoppe , base london shoes singapore sling bandage for chain , camper shoes queen victoria building tour invitations maker , creative recreation shoes men modica & associates attorneys pllc , camper shoes uk stockists sup coiled
diesel shoes zagreb coreopsis perennials fabric nyc , geox shoes history wiki kpopmart discount , geox shoes review reddit swagbucks radioloyalty review ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes zalora philippines sale 2018 cars
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes zalora philippines sale 2018 cars
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.