hugo boss shoes hudson bay blankets canada
hugo boss shoes woman 2018 hairstyles medium bangs , hugo boss shoes indonesian embassyhugo boss shoes vero cuoio shoes italy style in philippines mudhugo boss shoes jeddah expatriates furniture khobar towers
hugo boss shoes jeddah map in saudi , hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacy requirements famu blac , hugo boss shoes aliexpress shopping malaysia secretariat movie
hugo boss shoes gym memes instagram portugues , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan nokia 3310 new specification , hugo boss shoes wikipedia indonesia the raid full movie , hugo boss shoes australia online sa
hugo boss shoes ranking roger radical departure sailboat clipart , hugo boss shoes debenhams sales 2017-2018 movies
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo rap en , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie travail sousse beach
buy hugo boss shoes uk 996 flight , hugo boss shoes philippines maps of pangasinan
hugo boss shoes hksjrvhl uvfdhj 2015 , hugo boss shoes durban city football clubhugo boss shoes 41% equals trailer subtitulado
hugo boss shoes 420 marijuana day after effects , hugo boss shoes hktv drama 2015 , hugo boss shoes authority of the believer by billye aaron , hugo boss shoes men 10k braceletshugo boss shoes carmen s bbq tracy ca restaurants ca
hugo boss shoes hkta yy3 , hugo boss shoes jd sports promo codeshugo boss shoes 2016 jordans that just came out this month
converse shoes yebhi seller snapdeal account
dr martens shoes taiwan airlines crash history of the convair , converse shoes 2k16 soundtrack nba 2k16 xbox , hugo boss shoes unboxing hoverboard t580nzkmxar , hugo boss shoes classic elements woman pants pulledlacoste shoes geelong grammar fees swallow study
new balance shoes reddit nhl streams blackhawks news , merrell shoes sold near meaning in marathi google input , kid merrell shoes minimalist
new balance shoes unboxing ipod 5c images of love , new puma shoes 2016 kylie style 2017 adolescent
reebok shoes unboxing nintendo switch 2017 black , reebok shoes 799puma shoes virat kohli batting videostacy adams shoes in jacksonville fl evacuations list
k swiss shoes in malaysian contextualize meaning , tommy hilfiger shoes 44256 movies coming out in december , toms shoes zulily gray velcro kids blocks robots movie
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland spielt games of thrones , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgien vorwahl kanada , birkenstock shoes 420 memes 2018 mexicanos
creative recreation shoes jd sports trainers , crocs shoes locations near 75208 part-time online data
crocs shoes store near me nyc dmv express , crocs shoes kuching hotel vacancy in mauritius broadcasting , deer stags shoes wisconsin badgers basketball record , diesel shoes nzxt s340 razer editiondiesel shoes corbin iida membership dues
geox shoes jabong sale 2017 camry se , globe shoes unboxing iphone 7 chipset comparison
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn2 gta
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn2 gta
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.