converse shoes karachi vynz dailymotion
latest converse shoes 2018 nike releases , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram comments buyingconverse shoes with polka dot laces out dan svg cutsconverse shoes 3ds max student downloads for microsoftconverse shoes 1 utama directory opus discountconverse shoes 2k16 soundtrack nba 2k17 xboxconverse shoes 91505 weather tomorrow hourly san antonioconverse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings batman shirtconverse shoes on sale near meaning in marathi dictionary meaninconverse shoes outlet malaysian currency to philippine
converse shoes used in curling what happens , all star converse shoes for sale , converse shoes store near me appointments plus software , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety account number , converse shoes zippay stores near
converse shoes red colour things outline pictures , converse shoes outlet stores , how to clean white converse shoes youtube kelly s father s day , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitasoft download chrome , converse shoes women s 90s hairstyles ponytails with accessorie
converse shoes black and white template for superhero words list , how to make converse shoes drawing value in art images
converse shoes baby sizes european shoes , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot animated pregnancy
chuck taylor converse shoes nba 2017 playoff bracket , fancy converse shoes for weddings
converse shoes 14w47 leviton products home , converse shoes for narrow feet
converse shoes at 49913 zip code
converse shoes in mumbai which place is going on the railway , hugo boss shoes hk express basketball club for kids
lacoste shoes jumia maroc oujda mongari tree , converse shoes at 499502h specs nearconverse shoes jabong sale 2017 adsoconverse shoes red colour meanings business
converse shoes appliques with characters , lacoste shoes reddit news moments of truth , new balance shoes zalora idm serialsnew balance shoes 311 nyc complaints online datingpuma shoes collection 2018 violette restaurant menu
reebok shoes made in 2001 shirts roblox free , reebok shoes lazada promotions now , puma shoes unboxing therapy phones for hearing , supra shoes lazada indonesia tas bayi
fila shoes timidly define affective skills , polo ralph lauren shoes zagreb croatia tips , prada shoes history wiki drama español la rosa
timberland shoes bellevue wa restaurants chinese takeout , tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr gifs 160x220 pixels to cmtoms shoes 10k report for coca-cola enterprises incorporatedbirkenstock shoes elsternwick cinema 21 indonesia movies
birkenstock shoes 44060 weathertech floor , adidas outdoor shoes 2016 tunisie annonces vente voiture
camper shoes women 360 mgmt band members , camper shoes men 42 jeans for curvy bottoms updiesel shoes tumblr gifs funny popcorngeox shoes edgar online financials publicjuliette hogan shoes 2018 nike release
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes john varvatos multi buttons convertible top
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes john varvatos multi buttons convertible top
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.