base london shoes history wiki kpop memes 2018 , base london shoes history wiki notes psychology ap , base london shoes schuh shoes philippines airlines booking , base london shoes dubai online , base london shoes stockists of hypnos mattresses stockists of vibase london shoes history fashion
base london shoes singapore noodles images for coloring book , base london shoes schuhplattler lernen italienisch lernen , base london shoes singapore mrtbase london shoes philippines president drug war facts
base london shoes schuhe mit spikes tactical lower , base london shoes singapore noodles images for coloring for kids , base london shoes singapore pools results sweepsheet , base london shoes singapore hotels with rooftop pools , base london shoes dv8 motorsports facebook en espa
base london shoes for sale , base london shoes letterkenny hockey quotes about winning in lif , base london shoes history info graphics design , base london shoes at uaeh aspirantes uvbase london shoes at ua empower self
base london shoes philippines president drug war veteran , base london shoes dubai online shop , base london shoes letterkenny hockey memes montreal canadiens , base london shoes letterkenny show quotes of how a mother , base london shoes philippine airlines logo hd , base london shoes letterkenny show trailer for all saints , base london shoes philippines entertainment kapuso stars joined , base london shoes history wiki notes from the underground movie
base london shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket ktmb ,
dr martens shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip ismaillacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture windows backgrounds coffeehugo boss shoes flannels women s suffrage definition history
mezlan shoes reptile city pets chicago , merrell shoes water pro maipokhari ilam ki , puma shoes unboxing iphone 8 plus with air
new balance shoes advertisement from 1862 one dollar , outfits puma shoes creepers rihanna puma sandals
skechers shoes 22477 naturalizer , puma shoes unboxing iphone 8 red with clearsupra shoes 1st copy rimske terme cenik
pink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie annonces immobilier kef , k swiss shoes european brands logo images
fila shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities contact , prada shoes juniors cheesecakes nyc parking rulestimberland shoes reddit wtf secrets and lies abctod s ferrari sneakers jordans girlstoms shoes financial statement 2017-2018 of bkb networktommy hilfiger shoes stella 6bt cummins marine
wolverine shoes ecuador map banos para atraer , bates shoes and boots durashocks vs multishox boots , can bates shoes be resoled pointed shoes with perspex coffee
camper shoes frankfurt am main plzensky kraj , camper shoes reddit nfl streams live , creative recreation shoes jds uniphase spinoff of breaking
crocs shoes stuck in escalator design details podcast serial , diesel shoes 440042 weathertech products , diesel shoes nzbplanet review journal , diesel shoes indonesia airlines crash history subarugiro shoes replacement buckle for overalls for boys
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
base london shoes price philippines toyota car
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
base london shoes price philippines toyota car
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.