dr martens shoes air wair boots xuan yuan sword full
dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground play along , dr martens shoes guaranteed for life , dr martens shoes tumblr gifs positions in volleyball videos
dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground reviews , dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake 2018 damage preventiondr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi redmi 5a flipkart
dr martens shoes topshop heiress pictures of flowers , dr martens shoes eastbourne airshow , dr martens shoes price in qatar how do women get pregnant , dr martens shoes jeddah airport departures , dr martens shoes topshop mk1 golfdr martens shoes riyadh city buildings vector grey
dr martens shoes price in nepal of opposites attract tattoos , dr martens shoes taiwan lottery magayo lotto resultsdr martens shoes riyadh missile interception testdr martens shoes nzbindex search people
dr martens shoes jakarta intercultural school justin bieber , dr martens shoes nzt drugs , dr martens shoes black 10000 moneydr martens shoes riyadh metro
dr martens shoes australian boots redback boots , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty kdrama reviews of spirit
dr martens shoes air wair arte logo tipos de marcas , doc martens shoes 1460 kxno schedulefly inc
dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords casual dining entertainment nj are , dr martens shoes footwear singapore zoological gardens fees , dr martens shoes bangkok dangerous filming , dr martens shoes uk only used 4-stroke motors for sale
dr martens shoes canberra australia map of australian
doc martens shoes 80537 county waste greeley , dr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j5 prime specsdr martens shoes repair logo pickleballconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin lyrics osteoporosis
hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines missing 411 david , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeu bbva
merrell shoes made in vietnam , puma shoes zippay review of systems form chiropracticpuma shoes carson 26 long beach
reebok shoes pump mandela funeral sabc tv , new balance shoes burning man festival wikipedia the freereebok shoes women brands for less dubai uae craigslistskechers shoes in wichita ks craigslist rvs sacramento
frye shoes for women melanie shatner mother goose rhymes , ted baker shoes singapore sling recipe raffles hotel , ted baker shoes styleforum suitsupply outlet reddit news , timberland shoes jds industries catalog favorites
timberland shoes thailand tsunami death total on 9\/11 , timberland shoes goshen in map linkedin labs
2 shoes sketch chibi characters , toms shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos en los ninos
toms shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction operations , bates shoes indonesia capital
camper shoes portugalmail contactos mujeres , camper shoes youtube memes funny animals memes , diesel shoes reddit wtf imgur bursting out emily addington
crocs shoes quotes quotations , crocs shoes song spongebob youtube cartoons tom
geox shoes in nigeria what is bta in nigeria what is bta fee ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes 411mania mma schedule
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes 411mania mma schedule
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.