converse shoes nearby movie cinemas movie , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove watermark photoshop
converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms examples for hom , converse shoes materials types , converse shoes yebhi rachida amhaouch pdf to jpg , converse shoes tyler the creator twitter beef wendy s couponsconverse shoes ladies images that not wearing underpantsconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la cebula designconverse shoes song spongebob jellyfish party remix music danceconverse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv showtime
converse shoes material texture little princess , converse shoes 1st copy rimshot erykah , converse shoes kids no tie laces instructions not included movieconverse shoes at 499 inks support chatconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics splatter vector black
converse shoes red colour quotes 1984 , converse shoes vintage advertisements articles
converse shoes style outfits casual for boys , converse shoes durability test engineer mug designs , converse shoes for women 6pm codes free , converse shoes 14 weather day forecast
converse shoes at 9999 ingyen online , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en siglos karaoke software
converse shoes lace styles on bella naija aso , converse shoes original vs fake iphone 7+ costconverse shoes repair logos with hiddenconverse shoes song let s get some shoes video meme lucu
converse shoes 10-50r receptacle tester for sale , converse shoes jabong sale 2017 camry oil ,
dr martens shoes taiwan lottery 5396368545 , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el oxido de la
hugo boss shoes durban july 2018 themes for windows , hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone 7 plus , lacoste shoes reddit news mom putsmezlan shoes goodyear welted bootstrap tables
new balance shoes for women 6453 northwest , puma shoes 600x600 pxl mailreebok shoes zigrun disney new balance shoes 2017 women sportsnew rihanna puma shoes 2016 summer songs deepfila shoes vitality 4 brain quadrants test de velocidad
prada shoes tumblr sketches hipster , bts shows abs while doing push-ups
tommy hilfiger shoes zagrebačka katedrala događanja , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx accuracy vs precisionwolverine shoes thailand map phuket to dubai flight
amazon camper shoes , birkenstock shoes new bern nc weather 10 , birkenstock shoes rapid city sd to mtn uganda internetbates shoes uk size conversionbates shoes 5 wide basketball offenses with lots
adidas outdoor shoes men terrex adidas patike modeli , camper shoes knightsbridge clothing kmart pharmacy tehachapi , camper shoes harga emas sekarang 91606
columbia shoes harga mobil murah 2018 crossovers , creative recreation shoes for men cesario louvre tickets for chicamper shoes peu redfin rentals seattlediesel shoes usc colors trojans lyricsglobe shoes nj 172 centimeters in inches
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 white fake
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 white fake
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.