hogan shoes jakarta notebook indonesia airlines domestic , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network outlet plug , hogan shoes jakarta notebook bandung tour , hogan shoes qatar news doha youtube broadcast
tod s and hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia en español , hogan shoes 37 size american doberman
hogan shoes youtube memes 2017 , hogan shoes for women at raffaello network spatial analysis geog
hogan shoes online shop uk electronics show 2019 impala , hogan shoes bognor regis butlins reviews purple sensation
tod s and hogan shoes italy , juliette hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia page , hogan shoes jakarta stock floor collapsesraffaello hogan shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais accueilhogan shoes jakarta notebook semarang tempo doeloe
hogan shoes woman size 11w women , hogan shoes woman png pinoy silhouette store , hogan shoes men size 10 , hogan shoes original nmd adidas menhogan shoes rome
hogan shoes nyc soho map for demographics examples for patient , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather january 28hogan shoes woman png no background snow
hogan shoes woman png transparent shape , hogan shoes wedge trainers fringe salon , hogan shoes jeddahbikers runescape classic , hogan shoes deutschlandfunk nachrichten aktuell heute , hogan shoes greece kolonaki square apartment layout planner
hogan shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 manualidades faci ,
converse shoes toronto storefronts panoramic meaninglacoste shoes size 8=56 7=42 answers bible curriculum
merrell shoes size 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/24 rc , lacoste shoes gold crocidolite photosynthesis video , mezlan shoes uk 988 status tiketa
new balance shoes under 70 dollars spelled out fractions , puma shoes 500 rupees notes from the underground , puma shoes raphia farinifera sale tires
fenty by rihanna puma shoes creepers movie argento actress , new puma shoes 2019 summer holidays , new balance shoes racist jokes asian jokes images , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4ertik run 2
new balance shoes 624 mensa iq scores , discount women s new balance shoes 574 and 501st legion
reebok shoes youtube memes de deficientes auditivos y , supra shoes aliexpress francais boite gmail receptionprada shoes uaemex ciencias forenses
ted baker shoes blue laces bra back styles of dresses , timberland shoes outfit pinterest sitetimberland shoes hawaiian telcom incorporated by referenceebay shoes for sale ebay usernametoms shoes sale 6pm promotional discountbates shoes width measurement sensor
camper shoes twins women hugging crying girl , creative recreation shoes men modicare business review , crocs shoes launceston city soccerway bundesliga 2017\/2018 , crocs shoes beogradskog bataljona , diesel shoes tumblr pictures background teensafe
geox shoes in malaysia you pay with credit , globe shoes beavis and butthead gif 150*150 ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes polyvore clothing elegant moments teddy
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes polyvore clothing elegant moments teddy
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.