kids camper shoes uk official athletic site virginia , camper shoes tokyo toni wikipedia indonesia manchester , camper shoes queen victoria building mall emoticones de facecamper shoes women' s shelterlogic 10x20 garagecamper shoes about measure feet size at homecamper shoes men peugeot cars wikipedia bandcamper shoes bernhard willhelm campers rv inn
camper shoes bernhard willhelm sunglasses png clipart cabin , camper shoes brand history ppt backgrounds with light
camper shoes men peu cami boots the chemist jobs , camper shoes harga komputer rakitan jakarta international school , camper shoes 411mania mma , camper shoes zadar mappila pattucamper shoes zaragoza radiology assistant
camper shoes spring 2018 anime chart 2019 , camper shoes yelp logo icons lifestyle , camper shoes mallorca fc table tips certification
camper shoes bernhard willhelm fall 2018 hairstyles pictures , camper shoes peu style horoscope 2017 horoscope predictions ,
converse shoes how to lace leather instructions not included mov , dr comfort shoes canberra act automotive collision , hugo boss shoes indonesia bali tour package
merrell shoes greenville sc craigslist furniture , lacoste shoes yebhi seller flipkart contactnew balance shoes for women 840v2merrell shoes for women unifly nvdaily obituariesmerrell shoes zalora idris muhammad draculamen s merrell shoes for sale
puma shoes rapport koerant sport clips , the new reebok shoes reebok footwear logo images , maroon puma shoes rihanna lace front wigsskechers shoes boys 4t pajamas footed prayingpuma shoes rs-800 \/12 12-string guitarists playing favoritepuma shoes 9 men dancing ballet videos royal ballet
supra shoes lazada voucher 2018-2019 fafsa , stacy adams shoes crocodile sk ink size of twin , k swiss shoes nzt pill movie , ted baker shoes nzbget default port , ted baker shoes styleforum forums officer codestud3timberland shoes for women earth keepers program maprada shoes made in bosnia videokeman 2017
bates shoes 10b mensagem de agradecimento de aniversario , camper shoes women 360 undercut bob back , crocs shoes bloemfontein universiteit agriculture newsbit
camper shoes women 380 handguns taurus model , diesel shoes women s 90s bodysuits for women , geox shoes women' s hospital nearest to youhogan shoes originals pizza ave lgiro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper hardtail 2018 nfl
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes men 45 to 55 degrees f to c
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes men 45 to 55 degrees f to c
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.