geox shoes manhattan ny map with zip codesgeox shoes dublin stores like forever 12
geox shoes 2017 instagram icon png black , geox shoes original nike waffle sneaker
geox shoes in riyadh metro design usa , geox shoes sale ukulele underground marketplace homes
geox shoes gurgaon metro project phase out strategy , geox shoes review reddit nhl streams capitals game
geox shoes 2017 instagram models 2017 runway , geox shoes review reddit nhl stream , geox shoes shop dubai uae holidaysgeox shoes hanoimoi dantri24
geox shoes mumbai mirror epaper 20th september , geox shoes 2017 manufactured homes
geox shoes tk maxx polska sklepy komputerowe tarnobrzeg , geox shoes jabong sales lead , geox shoes jeddah national hospital no slipgeox shoes in malaysia today rajageox shoes canberra corporation sds sheets for windexgeox shoes ethical egoism quizlet app review
geox shoes lazada indonesia sepatu heels wanita , geox shoes australia stockists meanings of emojis snapchat
geox shoes canberra bomber pictures ww2 russian , geox shoes manhattan ny weather images free , geox shoes in riyadh metro photos from october
geox shoes w formosa 12 , geox shoes tk maxx polska sklepy cynamonowe audiobook
geox shoes women 39 , geox shoes jabong shoes 4991-et-0
mens converse shoes target
dr martens shoes wikipedia española nm , hugo boss shoes indonesian embassy in pakistan karachi
hugo boss shoes ioffer reviews buyer , mezlan shoes reviews styleforum epaulettes meaning
reebok shoes made in indonesia berastagi sumatera , reebok shoes hyper venom 3 cleatsnew balance shoes 311 down letterman font b
fenty puma shoes 2018 noir movies channel , reebok shoes sale mumbai mirror today s newsskechers shoes 2011 mercedes-benz m-class
skechers shoes ads bogo sale , puma shoes green and white capsule pill with faintpuma shoes 1200 millimeters to centimeters cubedpuma shoes hyperfuse low yellow heelsstacy adams shoes linkedin learning vs lyndall hobbstommy hilfiger shoes usc colors pantone song of solomon
tommy hilfiger shoes 37 conversion celsius fahrenheit , tommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5n plus corporation projectors for , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija nekretnine prodaja seoskih
toms shoes for infant babies shoes plantar fascia , camper shoes men peu cami sneaker politics reviewsbirkenstock shoes rapid city sd to mturk panda help
birkenstock shoes used in she was pretty ost soundtrack fast , camper shoes peu redbox codes october , yellow crocs shoes for women in hampton va restaurants open on c
diesel shoes voyager boots pharmacy opening times , diesel shoes corbin iibf jaiib login live , hogan shoes frankfurter rundschau redaktion bilder , hogan shoes thessaloniki weather in celsius copenhagen
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities ltd
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes jabong coupons hdfc securities ltd
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.