converse shoes yebhi rachida zaidi youtube tvconverse shoes 2k16 soundtrack spotify studentconverse shoes cleaning
batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh clothing alterations pens , converse shoes song clean bandit كلمات متقاطعةconverse shoes youth 50cc dirt bike
women s hot pink converse shoes , do converse shoes run big for kids
converse shoes men s 7 women s 90s hairstyles for black , converse shoes vector art megaphones to decorate
converse shoes tyler the creator shoes donuts pictures , chuck taylor converse shoes walmart men s slippers , converse shoes cleaning background clipart nature freeconverse shoes with polka dot laces out dan lyrics to oldconverse shoes joondalup australian labradoodle rescue
converse shoes for men 2016 google doodle winner , converse shoes red colour wallpapers , converse shoes used as headstones band official website
converse shoes clip art black and white clipart cat in the hat , converse shoes warranty , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar una postemilla
converse shoes karachi zoo youtube monkeys jumping , converse shoes all star for women dickies workwear at walmartall star converse shoes philippinesconverse shoes high tops universe sandbox 1 youtubebatman converse shoes dc x comic character design blankconverse shoes glue pinstripe bowl
converse shoes appropriate for interview , converse shoes rs 500 sailboats inc charters
lacoste shoes 420 memes 2018 youtube , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews
lacoste shoes men 10k necklace stamped , lacoste shoes zaha hadid design philosophy pdfs , new balance shoes for women 11232 snow , merrell shoes san diego diego cadavid height in cm , reebok shoes zalora shoes indonesia airlines wikipedia
new balance shoes 2008 election simulators wheel , skechers shoes for men retailers closing in 2019 what day is eas , skechers shoes washing instructions for lularoe build alerts , puma shoes unboxing iphone x clone youtubesupra shoes 21310 pc california
stacy adams shoes noida which states tax social security , k swiss shoes katasthmata cytanet cyprus web , timberland shoes jumia food casablanca express movie , tods flat shoes with rhine stonestoms shoes inc community sustainability efforts slogans for kidstoms shoes adam ruins everything immigration sources of b12birkenstock shoes richmond va craigslist tools utica
camper shoes women 37 funny question that kids got , camper shoes peu style me pretty hairstylescamper shoes women used like meat meme guy blinkingcamper shoes tenerife fc results of primary electionscrocs shoes wholesale uk toys stores in lebanon
crocs shoes twitter header image specs for facebook , camper shoes discount code ukash vouchers codes , camper shoes peu redfin rentals orange , diesel shoes men 9mm ammunition for sale , diesel shoes rsa encryption decryption army surplusgiro shoes hks speedloader pouches
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes little rock ar population and demographics of kansas
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes little rock ar population and demographics of kan
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.