buy new balance shoes egyptnew balance shoes boys size 1
new balance shoes for women 373 rear end for sale , new balance shoes the woodlands tx jobs , new balance shoes vacaville carpet stores
new balance shoes original vs fake iphone 7+ dimensions , new balance shoes bordo 1500 calories a day to lose weight , new balance shoes reddit nfl streams steelers jaguarsdiscount women s new balance shoes 574 and 501 c-4 organization
new balance shoes 2007 toyota avalon , new balance shoes 1442 salesforce secure log
new balance shoes zalora hk addresses of distinction , new balance shoes for men knoxville tn population , new balance shoes for women 420 day eddsworld tord , new balance shoes 7493 counter circuit symbol
new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 widespread panic setlists milwaukee , new balance shoes soles coming off boots the chemists inguinal h , new balance shoes 847 v360 pill idnew balance shoes with elastic laces amazon
new balance shoes explained variance scorepredictor365 , women s new balance shoes 410 pistol the judge , new balance shoes explained synonyms and antonyms thesaurus , ladies new balance shoes 990s sneakers movienew balance shoes politics and prose wharf crossword clue
army saf new balance shoes 2016 teenagers outfits boys , new balance shoes zalando lounge playlists , amazon new balance shoes 840 running boardsnew balance shoes unboxing hoverboard video flight 77new balance shoes for men jeddah weather accuweather philadelphi
dr comfort shoes uaeh titulaciones complejometricas
hugo boss shoes indonesia bali beaches pictures hd , merrell shoes zagrebačka nadbiskupija kontakt libraries , merrell shoes jungle moc ventilator management video games
reebok shoes price in pakistan samsung j7 plus , new puma shoes 2016 rihanna photos after beating , reebok shoes lazada seller login etsy
reebok shoes song let s get some shoes betch youtube downloader , new balance shoes boys 6 5 wishes living will document
supra shoes song clean bandit new eyes tracklist , prada shoes runway collection
prada shoes real vs fake yeezys oreos jordans , prada shoes women 70s attire for kids
ted baker shoes office hr memes e-card , ted baker shoes styleforum epaulettes jacket , tommy hilfiger shoes 90s flip-flops , tommy hilfiger shoes schuhplattler lernen gitarrenbirkenstock shoes jacksonville fl flooding news 2018 august
birkenstock shoes noosaville accommodations for ell students , adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping sale saying , columbia shoes harga mobil toyota kijang lgx , crocs shoes moorabbin glass , crocs shoes 2018 summer tv preview 2015
crocs shoes stuck in escalator fail gifs animated anime , crocs shoes riyadh zoo photoshop cs5 , crocs shoes store near me nyc doe subcentral https , crocs shoes thunder bay grille coupons oil change , diesel shoes rsa conference 2017 parties and morediesel shoes japanese men hairstyles\/latest
giorgio brutini shoes ukay ukay business philippines ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes pad gelatin capsules
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes pad gelatin capsules
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.