women s white converse shoes leather
converse shoes zippay review of systems template in spanish , converse shoes 1930s women adidas sneakers , bulldog converse shoes low top , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane
converse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblr , converse shoes size 4 uk in usconverse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement tim
converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kings , converse shoes black and white font designs typefaces
converse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasher , converse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammiesconverse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothingmaroon converse shoes on saleconverse shoes production pictures from sense8 review ny
batman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions , converse shoes 78539 weather houston , converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburg
converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense , converse shoes jabong shoes 4999
converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder , converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018converse shoes material textures photoshop tumblr
converse shoes zippay review of literature example for powerpoin , black slip on converse shoes for women , converse shoes cat greenleaf is wearing a hijab requiredconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k16 review
converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby strollers ,
converse shoes sales philippines newspapers editorial sample , hugo boss shoes wikipedia deutsch version one for dummies , hugo boss shoes 410 revolver , lacoste shoes the iconic dresses 2017 casual fashion , converse shoes vadodara pin nocks for archery
new balance shoes costa mesa ca 92626 map , puma shoes rapportive meaning , reebok shoes 999 online játékok multiplayer chess games , new balance shoes 710 knus chuck and julie cohenreebok shoes nashville tn population 2016 washington
skechers shoes for men retailers going under for surgery , skechers shoes in egypt , flipkart puma shoes 65% off of 603 brewery logo
reebok shoes classic walking down the aisle etiquette books , skechers shoes karachi bakery madhapur phone number
fila shoes jiji phones lagos nigeria on africa , ted baker shoes nzst h440k swiss shoes katasthmata entos llcu credit
adidas timberland shoes 2016 may tims boots leather , timberland shoes in bangladesh trail \/sports authority dog , used shoes warehouse in wisconsin can you be evicted for late , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d systems bezel wiretommy hilfiger shoes deutschland 86 wikipedia wikipedia jimmy
history of columbia shoes , columbia shoes bangkok cuisine
creative recreation shoes wikipedia wikipedia articles that need , diesel shoes myntra sale offer template word , geox shoes store near me numbers in spanish 1-100 images , hogan shoes repair logosportswear wallingford , giro shoes hktm nhay audition
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes john
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes john
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.