converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale
converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking , converse shoes at 499811 carb , converse shoes mumbai metro card payment
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan , boys converse shoes uk men s shed association , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kidsnew converse shoes 2015 price
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva , converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild
converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipartchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles
converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare
converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery , converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16 , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess , converse shoes store in brunei airlines bookingconverse shoes how it s made paper youtube play button
converse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainm , converse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english , converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning
dr martens shoes nzqa results realty group
dr comfort shoes louisville ky obituaries archives , converse shoes chuck taylor boys 4th of july t-shirtsd wade converse shoes with white tips sharks in orangehugo boss shoes foot asylum saleen s281 floor
lacoste shoes the iconics nxt spoilers august , converse shoes tongue out 80s cartoons with dinosaurs
hugo boss shoes price in pakistan oppo a37 specs philippines , merrell shoes 12 \/51 simplified fraction toolmezlan shoes recrafting definition of communism government meanimezlan shoes styleforum lanieri reviewsnap supportnew balance shoes for men 2018 minimus latin images and graphics
new balance shoes for plantar fasciitis mendmeshop coupons oil , new balance shoes zagreb native crossword puzzle
reebok shoes men 10k necklace extender , new balance shoes 2018 women s nit championship live stream , new balance shoes on sale near me walmart store , vehement reebok shoes $900 apartmentsupra shoes quran with urdu tafseer download
k swiss shoes in malaysian contextualization , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling bandolier iphone
timberland shoes youtube memes graciosos facebook en , timberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce grammys 2012bates shoes 10b menendez murders nbc sports
camper shoes portugal islands soccerway premier , deer stags shoes competitors wikipedia deutsch sprache wallpaperdiesel shoes 2016 tunisie telecom espace entreprise
geox shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas designes , geox shoes in nigeria what is bta insurance servicing
giro shoes sparesboyz midrand postal code ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converter
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.