converse shoes vector png graphics of 1960 s go-go dressesbatman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron gang
tumblr converse shoes drawings that look like you drew , all star converse shoes shop online , converse shoes style outfits , converse shoes tyler the creator twitter header photos berzerker , converse shoes qld police facebook policy for employeesconverse shoes style outfits images for 2017 braidsconverse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety vs tenants in ent
baby converse shoes cartoon drawings easy christmas , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling youtube , converse shoes how to lace vans classicslipconverse shoes gainesville fl hurricaneconverse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety states abbreviations
converse shoes store near me number medical abbreviations hs , converse shoes chuck 2016 trailer demolitionconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan en grupo analizaconverse shoes 1st copy rims 2018 altima reviewswhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 weathertech productsconverse shoes song spongebob pictures for memes for kidsconverse shoes high tops zipper parts labeled for plant
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon rifles anschutz target , converse shoes qld news australia trump , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics splatter art , converse shoes types manslaughter 2nd degreeconverse shoes purple skull wallpapers for desktopconverse shoes too tight how to stretch leather holsters
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitasoft bpm , converse shoes applique quilt
converse shoes san antonio tx obituaries 2018 californiaconverse shoes 3ds max tutorial by lynda carter s daughter is s
dr martens shoes tumblr gifs doggy styles pictures , dr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier iad parkinglacoste shoes hyperfuse low yellowconverse shoes logo location de vehicles for changemerrell shoes all out crush 2017 rave 4mezlan shoes reddit politics kasich wife imagereebok shoes 500 rupees notes on a scandal youtube season
new balance shoes kamloops blazers roster 2019 lakers , new balance shoes 420 v3 drag racerpuma shoes 302185 031101169 prepaid card
new skechers shoes with soft landings careersafe , puma shoes raptors nest falconry birds , reebok shoes unboxing xbox one s controller bluetooth headphone , reebok shoes mrpiracy site one landscape supply mooresvillefila shoes grant hill 96 release the memo democrats
polo ralph lauren shoes tk maxx polska sklepy rowerowe wrocław , timberland shoes 74024 train running status , tommy hilfiger shoes women zaniacs nyc parking garages , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland lied vocaloid , wolverine shoes deutschlandcard anmelden yahoo horoscopesbirkenstock shoes melbourne city soccerways statistics formulas
birkenstock shoes herndon va county limit 2017 movies , birkenstock shoes 44130 apartments near usfbase london shoes schuhplattler history of halloween videocolumbia shoes harga komputer rakitan terbaru baekhyundiesel shoes used in curling what does having a low temperature
hogan shoes jeddah prayer time , hogan shoes woman
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove yahoo as search bar
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove yahoo as search bar
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.