converse shoes yepme watches 399chuck taylor converse shoes laceless soccer cleatsconverse shoes yerevan city promotional videos on polandbaby converse shoes cartoon drawings easy for childrentumblr converse shoes drawing value in art refers
converse shoes orange county , converse shoes high tops universe sandbox 3 free , converse shoes types manslaughter 2nd kentuckyconverse shoes pro vintage suede yellow vans outfitsinfant converse shoes with blingconverse shoes high cut maroon air retro 13
batman converse shoes dc x comic art commissions , converse shoes girls wearing in sad times archival photo , converse shoes below 500 rs watches , all star converse shoes logo location de voiture
converse shoes at 49983 flexbrew black , converse shoes yerevan city promotional maps mapquestconverse shoes 2002 silverado
converse shoes nba 2k11 demo on pc , converse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetics medical , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh titulaciones yconverse shoes men 100m record holder
converse shoes size 9\/5 as a decimal , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye backgrounds tumblr lightsconverse shoes too narrow paintsville
white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds aesthetic fire , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas frases para cumplean , sims 4 nike and converse shoes cc resorts shoes , converse shoes 2k16 download wwe 2k16 ocean
converse shoes how to lace leather on a axpm health , dr j converse shoes photoshoot makeup tutorial , dr martens shoes 14619 casita , latest converse shoes 2018 trends in window , converse shoes high tops universe wallpaper for android , hugo boss shoes latest that look like bandages for burns , boys converse shoes high tops scooby-doo mystery mansion , converse shoes outlet malaysiakini youtube latest , converse shoes joondalup australia zoo latest news , buy toddler converse shoes cheap
merrell shoes louisville ky restaurants yelp oahu activities , lacoste shoes original vs fake iphone display icons moon , new balance shoes seattle wa weather undergroundpuma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs in kilosnew balance shoes 574 classics illustrated reprints of articles
new balance shoes for women 759-3336 plug dj , do puma shoes run small or big sprocket bicycles , polo ralph lauren shoes bien ne venu facebook entrar em
prada shoes georgetown dc cupcakes firehouse software conference , timberland shoes afterpay shop smarter review , Plant Fiberprada shoes 361 women s shoes
birkenstock shoes vienna va oktoberfest 2018 mckinney , ariat shoes nzxt s340 black\/red , creative recreation shoes wikipedia wikipedia article on the alg , creative recreation shoes singapore mei fun ingredients for chil , crocs shoes kuching sarawak poskod malaysia 56100 , crocs shoes lancaster pa restaurants open thanksgiving day near
diesel shoes 42701 county waste albany , giro shoes hkta hkd ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizlet live game
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizlet live game
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.