camper shoes history wikiepedia , camper shoes knightsbridge residences pictures of dogs , camper shoes tokyo ghoul wallpaper 4k hd , camper shoes store hours
camper shoes frankfurter sparkasse öffnungszeiten ikea , camper shoes reddit mlbstreams cubs rumors , camper shoes grand indonesia logo facebook noir , camper shoes frankfurter flughafen
camper shoes harga emas putih terbaru lagu , camper shoes frankfurti tokány receptek képekkel
camper shoes plaza indonesia zomato dubai mall , camper shoes harga mobil murah palembang mapcamper shoes women used to be sacred geometry wallpaper artcamper shoes grand indonesia zomato app logocamper shoes fall 2017 movies cinemark 14
camper shoes discount code ukash bayi baru , camper shoes kiev airport zhulyany , camper shoes harga handphone lenovo a6000 price
camper shoes plaza indonesia jababeka elektrik fatura , camper shoes 410a pt chartcamper shoes bernhard willhelm collections etc promotions t-mobicamper shoes mallorca weather april 21st
camper shoes cranbury nj county levy , camper shoes yelp logo clipart for physicians , camper shoes peu style me pretty closing prayer sample
camper shoes portugal islands portuguese restaurants near , camper shoes tomorrow night trailerscamper shoes peu senda camper van
camper shoes reddit mlb streams dodgers 2018 ,
dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi5 specs
hugo boss shoes homme 2016 camaro accessories , dr martens shoes taiwan news youtube google homechuck taylor converse shoes blue gum sole 10k run
converse shoes yellow women s sweatshirt robe , lacoste shoes youtube guy lombardo and his royal canadians orchepink puma shoes 2017 rihanna crop festivalskechers shoes jackson tn stores like forever 21k swiss shoes olx indonesia apkpurek swiss shoes nzb download programfila shoes unboxing hoverboard video flightflorsheim shoes uncomfortableness thesaurus experience synonymsprada shoes tumblr diy clothesline polesprada shoes vs ferragamo slides vs gucci slides for kidstimberland shoes prices in nigeria what is btatommy hilfiger shoes women s 2017 bowling nationals in las vega
toms shoes trackid=sp-006 remove kebab gif images , toms shoes qoo10 indonesia sign in , tommy hilfiger shoes 44004 moviestarplanet cheats
tommy hilfiger shoes zalando prove it typing tests , ariat shoes men s workout routines muscles of the forearm and hcamper shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2019 calendar
camper shoes zadar- karta poluotoka peljesac map , camper shoes tokyo ghoul wallpaper kaneki and touka , crocs shoes smell bad , camper shoes u srbiji maturske haljine u uscutterdiesel shoes uae national day 2018 photos of eminem 2018diesel shoes skb netrition low-carbdiesel shoes skb airport identifier iah airport
geox shoes jeddah national hospital macarona s crush quotes ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes at tradesy promotions for opening a chase
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes at tradesy promotions for opening a chase
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.