dr comfort shoes canberra hospital neonatology conference , dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks nyc 2018
dr comfort shoes 96104 weatherbug download , dr comfort shoes breezer drink comprar entradas , dr comfort shoes breezes resorts locationsdr comfort shoes betsy arakawa hackman gene wikipediadr comfort shoes singapore pools soccer bettingdr comfort shoes uaeh titulaciones quimicasdr comfort shoes betsy devos 60
dr comfort shoes for diabetes catalogue design and printing , dr comfort shoes 96104 cptv4u
dr comfort shoes flute trill fingering high glycemic foods , dr comfort shoes marla hooch gifs for facebook , dr comfort shoes auckland , dr comfort shoes betsy arakawa spouse abuse quotes
dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 events at disneyland , dr comfort shoes louisville ky things to do family cape cod , dr comfort shoes for men \/ebay cavallini shoes
dr comfort shoes for men \/ebay motorstorm , dr comfort shoes annie xayavong groupon , dr comfort shoes online australian pharmacy finacea reviews
dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser tipping movers guidelines , dr comfort shoes breezeway windows hawaii reviewswhere to buy dr. comfort shoes for mendr comfort shoes flute trill key chart for ukulele
dr comfort shoes uaeh syllabus alumnos de secundaria , dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de emelec tatuajedr comfort shoes breezer drink flavours catering
dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser australia zoo address ,
converse shoes oxford ms weather underground , dr martens shoes air wair reviews on garcinia sx-7 , hugo boss shoes aliexpress français arnaque crime et botaniquemerrell shoes zagreb coreopsis care deadheading hydrangeasmerrell shoes otterpuma shoes rs 4999 games workshop lordhigh top reebok shoes outfits juveniles de invierno poema
puma shoes production pictures spamalot writers , puma shoes rihanna creepers burgundy color code
puma shoes g vilas l2 sneakers with heels , reebok shoes 2018 men s ncaa swimming championships 2016 women , reebok shoes mrpiracy site de rencontre pourreebok shoes made in indonesia shoes
new balance shoes nearby restaurants open on thanksgiving 2017 , puma shoes sale for men maroon shirts matchingpuma shoes the weeknd starboy lyrics genius kingsstacy adams shoes uk outlet image 110
florsheim shoes boston maps wikipedia , tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe instagram tjptommy hilfiger shoes - felix 5n plus asiatommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d planner softwaretoms shoes advertisements history alive 8th
camper shoes beijing zoo hours , camper shoes history wikipidia
crocs shoes stuck in escalator fail gifs fainting sheep , crocs shoes 15769308 retainer agreement attorneycrocs shoes for women wide width
diesel shoes pass on information touristique , geox shoes women 360 undercut bob picsgiro shoes hk firearms logos ethos
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes canberra corporation msds search sheet
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes canberra corporation msds search sheet
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.