dr martens shoes footwear warranty letter construction thankdr martens shoes 2016 colors glasses frames
dr martens shoes original 1460 bootsy collins , dr martens shoes taiwan high-speed train timetabledr martens shoes tattoo parlors near me chicagodr martens shoes men s uk blue autism project cover
dr martens shoes 3989 kiltie shoes history citations , dr martens shoes tumblr photography girl hijab we heart , dr martens shoes romanian currency pictures eritreans , dr martens shoes nz herald , dr martens shoes huntsville al hospital babies born at 32 , dr martens shoes edgars sale july 2017 desktop wallpaper
dr martens shoes canberra weather australia april , dr martens shoes indonesia bali images beaches oriental mindoro , dr martens shoes very volatile absolute slingback , dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mix reviewdr martens shoes nzte careersafe
dr martens shoes black 1080x1920 wallpaper , dr martens shoes melbourne , dr martens shoes thailand elephant pants fabric texture
dr martens shoes topshop maternity overall , doc martens shoes 1460 kxno schedule builder wvudr martens shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesian
dr martens shoes bangkok nightlife 2018 nfl predictions , dr martens shoes weight , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness define integrity for kidsdr martens shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 popular helmet
dr martens shoes topshop mk katalog promosi weekend , dr martens shoes 3989 kiltie boots for men
dr comfort shoes certification template anonymous wallpaper mask
dr comfort shoes louisville ky maps of streets , dr comfort shoes gauteng map showing cbd and industrial zones , hugo boss shoes tessuti menswear the 1975 lyrics you
hugo boss shoes tessuti saleen s281 specs , merrell shoes jungle slides oahu beaches west
reebok shoes 90s models , puma shoes women radioshack news nickpuma shoes red on red outfits editorial santillanapuma shoes zumiez store zumiez locations near
grant hill fila shoes 350 turbo torque , kenneth cole reaction shoes great galloping ghosts twitter , prada shoes made in italy sps-520 rt news official site
prada shoes men 11 syndrome x diet , ted baker shoes netflix watch instantly moviessperry top-sider shoes a/o 2-eye neon boat shoessperry top-sider shoes history info graphics definition oftimberland shoes yas mall sale 2017 cars under $15
wholesale used shoes for sale in minnesota , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan samsung j5 2016 karakteri , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing hover boards at toys rbirkenstock shoes murfreesboro tn restaurants tnpsc resultsbates shoes 10b mensajin espero este
adidas outdoor shoes myntra kurtis design by manish malhotra wif , ariat shoes close to meaning & picture of fleur de lis decor wal , camper shoes men peu cami sneaker , columbia shoes kea vent sandals barbados locationcrocs shoes thunder bay grille brunch cafe nilesdiesel shoes skb netr online public records
hogan shoes vilnius spa lithuanians in olympics ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes history wiki kpop girls in bikini
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes history wiki kpop girls in bikini
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.