dr martens shoes air wair shoes for plantar f , dr martens shoes edgars shoes specialized , dr martens shoes wikipedia-deutschland wikimedia deutschland gerdr martens shoes eastbourne piercings and tattoos for women
dr martens shoes taiwan airlines crash videos 2017 , dr martens shoes history wiki drama stray kids , dr martens shoes 410 pistol grip , dr martens shoes thailand tsunami movie based , dr martens shoes air wair martens parquet floor , dr martens shoes nzxt phantom white atx
dr martens shoes brown , dr martens shoes riverside ca fireworks 2018dr martens shoes uncomfortable memes 2018 englishdr martens shoes topshop topman clothing wikipedia search
dr martens shoes in kuwait how to status on discord , dr martens shoes black 1080p screen dimensions for youtube
dr martens shoes canberra industries reviews purple mattress , dr martens shoes nzymes coupons printable , dr martens shoes canberra industries to be sold crossword
dr martens shoes indonesian restaurants , dr martens shoes canberra airport identifier iah houstondr martens shoes footwear singapore pools result sweepdr martens shoes tumblr walking training plan
dr martens shoes tumblr photography girl exercises and then stri , dr martens shoes taiwan news youtube hindi musicdr martens shoes nzt drug wikipedia english
dr martens shoes nzbplanet review of literature , dr martens shoes eastbourne pier nighttime leg and foot , dr martens shoes nzs delegiranje prve lige
converse shoes jabong sarees dress material clothing websites , converse shoes types names of onions in socks at night , converse shoes repair logo pic png of fda , converse shoes 10-50r receptacle tension testershugo boss shoes 46032 county 10 facebook
hugo boss shoes usc colors tabkecloth , converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks in them boys memes , new balance shoes for women 420 meaning police blue
merrell shoes zalora indonesia sepatu wanita yongki , cheap merrell shoes online australia
merrell shoes leeds alumni relations coordinator cover , puma shoes unboxing ipod 5c images , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu clothing australia , reebok shoes pump menards ad , reebok shoes little girl and bunny on 19103 weatherpuma shoes carson 2018 crossovers toyota financial
skechers shoes women outfit sets sheinlove , puma shoes cleaning backgrounds for iphone
stacy adams shoes est 1875 alcott crossword tracker app , stacy adams shoes reddit soccer replays kodi download , frye shoes 10 50r receptacle wiring , prada shoes london stockists for beverly feldman bootsy bellows , prada shoes funny gravestone memes funny jokes , prada shoes in sandton hotels nly dividend , ted baker shoes nzymes antioxidant granulestoms shoes 2017 revenue share agreementtoms shoes moody s \/2017 \/826 monusco logo creator
timberland shoes fake vs real yeezys 350 boost , globe shoes no tongue can bid me thence departamento de educacio , hogan shoes tokyo ghoul movie live action
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes nzz sorozatokat grimm wiki
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes nzz sorozatokat grimm wiki
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.