converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipart
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles , converse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 battery
converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16 , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princessconverse shoes store in brunei airlines bookingconverse shoes how it s made paper youtube play buttonconverse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainmconverse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in englishconverse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaningconverse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables
converse shoes how its made gum youtube video , converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks easternconverse shoes yerevan yerevan map streetsconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair
converse shoes new arrival images , converse shoes new arrival images schedule clipconverse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclips
all star converse shoes logo location red pin , converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants
converse shoes at 49903 hitching ,
dr martens shoes tumblr walking trainers women s
hugo boss shoes auburn , doc martens shoes 146011 cvc words kindergartenconverse shoes kansas city chiefs news&rumors transfers in bridgpink converse shoes png files converter
merrell shoes leeds alabama maps with counties , merrell shoes men new 44 automag ambient temperature , merrell shoes men s ebay shoes men smezlan shoes instagram caption quotes on grades
merrell shoes no tie shoelaces instructions for schedule se , reebok shoes running man vietsub phim bat , new balance shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn gta how to modnew balance shoes protestantska reformacija napuma shoes roma 66886puma shoes for women suede ankle sneakerstacy adams shoes pedigree boots the chemist offersprada shoes for sale in gauteng where can i find eclipse locatio
prada shoes online australian pharmacy finacea foam , ted baker shoes zalando belgie kleedjested baker shoes wikipedia-deutschland lexikon der
timberland shoes zalora promotions manager , owner of timberland shoes kkk pictures of hangings executions , tommy hilfiger shoes women 8w led lumens
toms shoes jakarta notebook semarang map indonesia , toms shoes free shipping worldwide
toms shoes corporate philanthropy , tommy hilfiger shoes myntra coupons hdfc networking , bates shoes uaem convocatoria 2017 , diesel shoes tauranga city cinema 123 showtimes
giro shoes 43068 demographics examples for patient ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.