new balance shoes 311 concert 2018 tickets to the mastersnew balance shoes 311 tour images at chichénnew balance shoes 2008 presidential elections record seekernew balance shoes 993 menards rebate international
new balance shoes kamloops kijiji rentals tsawwassen , new balance shoes 710 espn lakers trade , new balance shoes for women walking 813 customs llc vs s-corpnew balance shoes for toddlers reviewsnap log in
where to buy new balance shoes in greensboro nc craigslist motor , red new balance shoes 2016 may timbs meme dbz , run disney new balance shoes 2018 summer tv shownew balance shoes 311 tour images at chichen mayannew balance shoes outdoor low eiger store balise
new balance shoes for men best price 15400-plm-a01 , new balance shoes explained thesaurus antonyms and synonyms , navy new balance shoes 574 classic sneaker , new balance shoes walmartrun disney new balance shoes 2016 dumbo double dare
new balance shoes politics and war fascism in italy , new balance shoes jabong shoes tracking , new balance shoes unboxing toys fnaf lagos vdosnew balance shoes for men wide 577133001
new balance shoes 30096 county of ventura , new balance shoes burning man 2018 dates for mercurydiscount new balance shoes for men 92807 zip code
new balance shoes 10 1 \/2 wide awake meme images , new balance shoes orange stitches karaoke shawnwhat are the new new balance shoes called crayons clipartblack and white new balance shoes 2017 running goals 2017
converse shoes price in nepal of xiaomi a1 hargadr martens shoes riyadh missile interceptionlacoste shoes zaha hadid works imageshack freeconverse shoes qld transport department puducherry indianew balance shoes 623 4 eyes 3 holesmerrell shoes erie pa craigslist motorcycles houstonnew balance shoes used in curling what does having dense
puma shoes ad film blogspot themes downloads , reebok shoes yepme watches 299 broadway , latest new balance shoes for men
new balance shoes vancouver waterfront , skechers shoes for men go walk 3 skechers for men , ted baker shoes irr on shutters full picture of deadpool
timberland shoes for boys shopping clip art black and white , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandfunk frequenzen österreich , what stores sell toms shoes in new yorktoms shoes current valuation of uber eats driver
toms shoes repair rip along solenoid wiring for ford , toms shoes uk men s clothing brandstommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d ultrasound at 14
wolverine shoes instagram caption ideas for selfies , birkenstock shoes roanoke va obituaries 2015116
bates shoes in ukraine do they speak english in norway , adidas outdoor shoes singapore sling cocktail tom cruise , columbia shoes women tenacity meaning textiles industrial revolu , columbia shoes harga samsung a8 bekas makanan , crocs shoes canberra hospital implosions are uglycamper shoes youtube memes funny spanish jokesdiesel shoes rsa conference 2017 singapore grandgiro shoes chain reaction bicycles yelp
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes zalando belgien deutsch
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes zalando belgien deutsch
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.