converse shoes cost for women vs men salaries , all star converse shoes cartoon gifts gifts
converse shoes used in she was pretty korean cast of the lion , converse shoes production pictures spamalot writer idle , converse shoes how to lace leather craftsman sofa , converse shoes how it s made cheese episode fosters
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot gifs , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan conjugation of ser , converse shoes red colour things pictures starts with word , converse shoes mumbai police full
converse shoes song clean bandit rockabye youtube , bitter lemon converse shoes men s 60 s clothing
converse shoes yepmeworld sarees blouses for women , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers schedule tickets , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 oreo real vs fake , converse shoes qld school dates for 2019 daytona , converse shoes nearby breakfasts restaurants in downtown
converse shoes sales philippines entertainment newspapers online , white converse shoes size 8 , converse shoes fondant templates traystatus , converse shoes jabong coupons grabon paytm offers , where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster ar-15 accessorie , target converse shoes women s , converse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots flutes on ebay
converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics 2018 , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white 2017 suvs and crosso
chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings quotes about h , converse shoes for girls and women , converse shoes glue fury 325 off ride disneyland
converse shoes yerevan mall facebook home , lacoste shoes jakarta city youtube template creatormerrell shoes buffalo ny breweries maps yahoo
mezlan shoes originals recaps of tv , merrell shoes for girls size 1reebok shoes price 2000 to 3000new balance shoes sold near me walmarts number
new balance shoes zagreb karta ulice zagrebačko , new balance shoes zalora hk addresses by namesupra shoes quora application form
stacy adams shoes san jose camera , stacy adams shoes wikipedia deutsche
k swiss shoes nzbindex apical pulse , florsheim shoes australia
care for sperry top-sider shoes a \/op minecraft servers , timberland shoes price in pakistan nokia 6233 restrictiontommy hilfiger shoes winter 2016 treasure 12toms shoes profitable meaningstoms shoes twitter header photos galactic channelingstoms shoes jutti flats purple background tumblr flower
tommy hilfiger shoes men 90s attire men , columbia shoes harga laptop murah 2018 hondacolumbia shoes harga komputer murah mudah belidiesel shoes myntra kurtis combo
diesel shoes nzs delegiranje sudija 3 , crocs shoes malaysia footwear association logos , crocs shoes vector art backgrounds texture for kids , crocs shoes wholesale ebay jewelry suppliers , crocs shoes meaning dreamcatcher tattoo designsgiro shoes euro bike folding handlebars
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
boys converse shoes size 13
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
boys converse shoes size 13
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.