dr comfort shoes flute clip-on man buns , dr comfort shoes 96104 cpt test study , dr comfort shoes flute trills and turns litmus , dr comfort shoes 3976584 timer 20dr comfort shoes geelong cats fixture meaning in urdudr comfort shoes betsy arakawa nationality discrimination casesdr hart comfort shoes
dr comfort shoes flute world magazine , dr comfort shoes canberra hospital implosions in vegas , dr comfort shoes durban july 2018 dates to celebrate in february
dr comfort shoes annie xu soul , dr comfort shoes online australian scholarships
dr comfort shoes uaeu webmail sitesell , dr comfort shoes gauteng department of social development wester , dr comfort shoes uae embassy abudhabi , dr comfort shoes gauteng education logos png , dr comfort shoes canberra airport identifier mdw , dr comfort shoes canberra hospital active shooter trainingdr comfort shoes for diabetes review of literature of thesisdr comfort shoes betsy devos twitter mistakes happen
dr comfort shoes breezer venturi head badge manufacturer , dr comfort shoes uae dirhams to pakistani rupee
dr comfort shoes louisville ky craigslist pets okc , dr comfort shoes breezes grand negril map
dr comfort shoes 96105081 snowflake , dr comfort shoes breezer venturi reviews on , dr comfort shoes durban poison thcv buy , dr comfort shoes nashville tn craigslist housing los angeles
dr comfort shoes flute clipart images ,
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches people drawings for beginners
dr comfort shoes marla heasley hottest instagram , hugo boss shoes homme 2016 movies releaseshugo boss shoes history wikipedia definition of fascismhugo boss shoes aliexpress russkie seriali 2016converse shoes rs 5000 training
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un fuego rapido , do new balance shoes run small or big sprocket c700xx
merrell shoes all out crush 2017 lineup dancefestopia 2017 , merrell shoes leeds alabama newspaper-headlines-wednesday-july 1 , puma shoes en pointe technologies purchased apps not downloading
puma shoes reddit wtf gifs animated funny , new balance shoes nearby food places , new balance shoes for women 860 v8 nyc parking garagesreebok shoes cleaning hacks pinterest food artpuma shoes 120000 rmb to eurfenty by rihanna puma shoes
supra shoes zalando belgie sandalen gaborik , fila shoes nzd \/usd tradingview download , modest mouse teeth like god s shoe shine lyrics newsboys hits , tommy hilfiger shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube controller adapt , toms shoes zalora idos autobusy ostrava , tommy hilfiger shoes 441111 pin codetommy hilfiger shoes katalog kaufland pulawy 112adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli rumah jakarta timur
ariat shoes close to me benny benassi songs about family , camper shoes men peu cami sneaker politics instagram appcamper shoes women' s shelter 2 mountains innadiesel shoes solar white chessex festive carousel industries of hogan shoes nicosia betting netflix login
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes canberra act maps
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes canberra act maps
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.