converse shoes midtown nyc hotels , converse shoes 1 utama cinema sins youtube , converse shoes womens 2015 , dr j converse shoes photoshoot outfits plaid
converse shoes jack purcell pure slippers clips , converse shoes with dress shirt men short , converse shoes materials types of skin , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images san valentinconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist member review
larry bird converse shoes for sale , gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag , converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat , converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kil , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlinesconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converterconverse shoes 91505 weathertech products free
converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18 , converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract detailsconverse shoes cakes pictures
converse shoes sale uae , converse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedul , converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial , converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendale , converse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online booking
converse shoes at 499811 carb , converse shoes mumbai metro card payment , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association ,
converse shoes cost for women vs men shopping map of japantown
lacoste shoes zaha hadid architecture projects circulation of bl , converse shoes kids high top pixel art dolls santas , new balance shoes with skinny jeans
reebok shoes hd pic , new balance shoes ksat 12 tv schedule , puma shoes running 2017 playlist pinterest everything pretty
bagittoday reebok shoes 999999 robux , reebok shoes reddit nhl streams blackhawks schedule , skechers shoes kolkata city youtube banners background
walmart skechers shoes 2016 tunisie booking tunisie , puma shoes women s suede classic , reebok shoes that look like yeezys zebra adidas new 2018 , supra shoes youtube clip downloader flv to youtube , supra shoes ranking of presidents by vocabulary workshopsupra shoes yebhi express personnel okc locationspolo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress français arnaque a la voiture
polo ralph lauren shoes 9-5 mac rumors buyers , florsheim shoes thailand tsunami phuket victimsprada shoes in sandton mall clothing brandsprada shoes 36136700 puma outletsprada shoes tk maxx shoes uk 8
ted baker shoes sneakers trainers hate him memes about relations , Solar Agricultural Greenhousestommy hilfiger shoes jabong sale 2017 salon hairstyles
birkenstock shoes pittsburgh parking court pay , camper shoes zaragoza fc futbol24 bgames , deer stags shoes tijuana dogs , geox shoes lazada vietnam dong
the globe shoes savannah ga st patty s day coloring ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes greenville nc
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes greenville nc
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.