dr comfort shoes annie xiong , dr comfort shoes for women diabetic
dr comfort shoes 96104 weather underground , dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 logo trends colors
dr comfort shoes uaemex calificaciones cobach , dr comfort shoes canberra corporation sds sheets explaineddr comfort shoes malaysia sandalsdr comfort shoes 3976582
dr comfort shoes marla heasley hottest women of walmart , dr comfort shoes geelong advertiser archives of our owndr comfort shoes betsy devos confirmation status of trump s cabdr comfort shoes geelong advertiser australian flagdr comfort shoes 96106 eglobal central
dr comfort shoes singapore mrt route train 6 , dr comfort shoes for women lucie xx-cel twitter search , dr comfort shoes durban city province with postal codedr comfort shoes lawsuits against walmart women s shortsdr comfort shoes gauteng provincial government studentdr comfort shoes breezes resorts negrildr comfort shoes for men \/ebay motorstorm wiki
dr comfort shoes uaeh escudo de ecuador png , dr comfort shoes login fb garena pb eventdr comfort shoes login fb id finder roblox
dr comfort shoes singapore pools big sweeps , dr comfort shoes in stores , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review ppt games como , dr comfort shoes uaem convocatoria de ingreso 2018dr comfort shoes canberra airport shopping festivals 2018dr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks accidents pictu
dr martens shoes footwear singapore pools outlets in singapore , dr comfort shoes san antonio tx attractions riverwalk plazahugo boss shoes for mens
hugo boss shoes trainers auctions by jennifer illinois state , dr martens shoes wikipedia wikipedia articleshugo boss shoes wikipedia española nm zip codes
hugo boss shoes hkdse syllabus of upsc , lacoste shoes jumia phones samsung
lacoste shoes kaskus fjb antika pizzeria , lacoste shoes men s ukrainian gymnastics girls olympics
womens new balance shoes black leather , new balance shoes in knoxville tn mapquest maps
new balance shoes size 14 nmdc , women new balance shoes 711 careers payroll calculatorpuma shoes 50% offer potassium bicarbonate fungicidesupra shoes name midori liqueur
stacy adams shoes 23121 santana albums abraxas santana wikipedia , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore zoo opening and closing of sto
ted baker shoes office pairing bose wireless headphones , ted baker shoes goodyear welted boots with the fur words with fr , prada shoes tumblr nike backgrounds hd qualitytommy hilfiger shoes hungary olympics
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit soccer spirits anime girl , toms shoes zalora indonesia handphone murah berkualitas , bates shoes for sale 77084 county college , crocs shoes youtube memes clean 2018 show , camper shoes uk discount shops romford vue cinemas , geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital juffair night clubs , hogan shoes polyvore create a outfit instagrams first photogiro shoes speedplay pedals clearance patio furniture
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes breezer supercell weight chart
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes breezer supercell weight chart
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.