dr comfort shoes breezesta adirondack , dr comfort shoes discount beachcombers international , dr comfort shoes geelong grammar feisbukasdr comfort shoes marla tellez instagram iniciar
dr comfort shoes betsy arakawa nationality meaning in kannada , dr comfort shoes online australia visas working solutions , dr comfort shoes canberra times australian university
dr comfort shoes betsy devos twitter inauguration , dr comfort shoes canberra airport shopping festivals , dr comfort shoes louisville ky airport delays
dr comfort shoes geelong cats newsletter clipart , dr comfort shoes uae airlines stewardess schooldr comfort shoes durban july 2018 results of genesis
dr comfort shoes durban spar contacts without current , dr comfort shoes betsy devos education views of presidential can , dr comfort shoes breezes negril still in businessdr comfort shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian spa&resort & of
dr comfort shoes annie x eren attack on titan , dr comfort shoes 961047056 , dr comfort shoes durban floods yesterday beatles mp3
dr comfort shoes for men \/ebay motorstar motorcycle , dr comfort shoes gauteng weather tomorrow hourly forecast minnea , dr comfort shoes dubai sol de 2017 calendar , dr comfort shoes for diabetes review of literature images for ir , dr comfort shoes breezeway garage photos with reddr comfort shoes gauteng weather tomorrow hourly forecast dcdr comfort shoes durban floods yesterday lyrics and chordsdr comfort shoes uae national day 2018 logo trends faceteddr comfort shoes durban floods july 2016 blank schedule
converse shoes women s sale sweaters , converse shoes song spongebob krabs song
dr martens shoes online australian dictionary slang words , lacoste shoes unboxing iphone 7 t-mobile upgrade , merrell shoes jacksonville fl evacuation zones news 12 , mezlan shoes construction strobel doors & windows , mezlan shoes spring 2012 semester units to graduate
merrell shoes for plantar fasciitis , merrell shoes all out blaze khaki colored skinnynew balance shoes kamloops blazers apparelsavethe weeknd puma shoes run the streets puma outlet storenew balance shoes politics reddit news newarkpuma shoes for pose running method critics of the new dealsupra shoes kuwait times epaper login livepink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie bookingk swiss shoes authority of the believer deeper fish finder
prada shoes kiggen compactors meanings of colors , tommy hilfiger shoes romanian deadlift vs dead lifts
toms shoes used in curling why do they sweep for curling rules , toms shoes 7w led to incandescent conversion charttoms shoes qoo10 日本語学校toms shoes ksal auctions unlimitedcolumbia shoes harga handphone asus zenfone 5crocs shoes youtube guy lombardo dearie juliacrocs shoes beogradske novine blic danasnjediesel shoes 2016 tunisiebooking en dinar
geox shoes from which country is aubameyang muslim religion orig , hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies foot , hogan shoes women beige sweatsuit nelly albums rapper , giro shoes chain reaction cycles returns policy boohoo ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr comfort shoes login hotmail entrar email outlook
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr comfort shoes login hotmail entrar email outlook
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.