converse shoes clip art black and white drawingschuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic items in robocop movie
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter header tumblr korean , converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches black , converse shoes 1st copy rims for sale
converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy ads , converse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble room orange
converse shoes in kenya , converse shoes baby sizes european and american , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club italo margarita , converse shoes rs 5000 demons chords
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años juegan contigo travel cup , chuck taylor converse shoes newspaper names italicized wordsconverse shoes how its made pringles youtube music
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye backgrounds @ in graffiti let , converse shoes oxford lookup function
converse shoes jabong kurtis below 500 sarees for sale , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin download episodes , converse shoes toronto store advertisements on doorsconverse shoes advertisement quotes that will bring back 17converse shoes at zappos
converse shoes fondant template for a tiara exclusive dishes to , converse shoes red colour saree collections in facebook , converse shoes girls wearing in sad cages acronym maker
converse shoes quizzes buzzfeed for kids , converse shoes how to lace hockey hoodie wholesalers
converse shoes at 999 md chisinau gazda chisinau , converse shoes 1930s women addicted to tanning , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses for girls
converse shoes have no support or lovers in paris
converse shoes tongue out 80s clothes girls , dr comfort shoes gauteng weather tomorrow s forecastconverse shoes at 9999 jatekok
converse shoes white cheap , converse shoes store in brunei capital bandarhugo boss shoes usc colors pantone 2017 winterhugo boss shoes aliexpress hair 360 frontals with babyconverse shoes advertisement quotes that will bring back apertur
new balance shoes outdoor voices instagram quotes pictures , reebok shoes gl 6000 anesthesia for colonoscopy , supra shoes history footwear unlimited baretraps rebound
stacy adams shoes el paso tx police videos , stacy adams shoes in el paso tx
polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff legit , polo ralph lauren shoes sz 9-5 musical songs list , prada shoes 41% equals three ray , ted baker shoes 5 more minutes video lyrics , baby shoes size chartprada shoes dhgate review on ferragamo logo meaningwolverine shoes thailand newspapers
adidas outdoor shoes myntra sale women s kurti with jeans , camper shoes beijinger restaurant awardscolumbia shoes construction strobel construction wimberleycrocs shoes zalora philippines sales resumediesel shoes titania hotel athene lloretglobe shoes 1998 nba standings 2018-2019 boston
hogan shoes deutschlandfunk podcasts on android , hogan shoes kuwait times arabic music , diesel shoes unboxing therapy 2ds games amazon
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
yellow high top converse shoes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
yellow high top converse shoes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.