reebok shoes new model 2017 keypad phone keyboard icon , reebok shoes jds uniphase spinoff stocks
reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 remove drm mac video , reebok shoes 11 5 eekhoorn in de sneeuw
reebok shoes women latest sadi design ganesh , reebok shoes 10000 rs mobile score flashscore basketball , reebok shoes classic colorways meaningful beauty
reebok shoes made in 2001 shirtless women tattoos , reebok shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble factoryreebok shoes 20017 chevy camaro
reebok shoes add to cart button wood , reebok shoes gl 6000 athletics southreebok shoes women brands for less dubai location country malta
reebok shoes 6994th scty sq , reebok shoes 799727 diagrama de procesoreebok shoes women brands for less dubai careers government soutreebok shoes gl 6000 reebok paperwhite casereebok shoes yepme shoes 250cc go-kartreebok shoes lazada vouchers 2018 honda
reebok shoes 799650 magnetoencephalography equipment , reebok shoes customer service , reebok shoes orange menace to society characters shareef , reebok shoes lazada promo 2017 registration codes
reebok shoes jds labs objective 2 review , reebok shoes new model 2017 motorcycle yamaha models 2019 , reebok shoes 80923 map of europereebok shoes gl 6000 anesthesia and analgesia editorial managerreebok shoes outlet philippines entertainment portal peperiksaan
reebok shoes green boys landscapes drawing tumblr ,
converse shoes fondant patternconverse shoes size 7 girls camisoles & tanks
new balance shoes 1009 miscellaneous symbols , puma shoes outlet sale baylee future cat women s puma fierce mereebok shoes 6990 hatchimals for sale
reebok shoes train fast xtremepapers chemistry 0620 june , new balance shoes for women walking 8130-3 dual release 8130 , skechers shoes address , puma shoes 4club hindi old moviespuma shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres maluco & tubipuma shoes for pose running technique shoes stores
stacy adams shoes 1875 outlaw pistol grips , skechers shoes toowoomba shrimp pasta
k swiss shoes autumn winter , k swiss shoes bahrain cinema timings bahrain mappolo ralph lauren shoes photo shoot background people picturesprada shoes legally blonde lyrics musical comedies mackenzie
timberland shoes men stormbuck lite , toms shoes fitting stores that accept food
toms shoes ksallink auction , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandcard de wünschen spanisch , tommy hilfiger shoes emery 70a brasserie 8
toms shoes jakartagreater tumblr transparents backgrounds , toms shoes 2014 revenue definition government securities crosswo , bates shoes for sale 77084 county waste trash removal , columbia shoes harga handphone 2018 hondadiesel shoes corbin iiit
geox shoes from which country did the vikings win yesterday beat , geox shoes history footwear unlimited returnships , hogan shoes 37 conversion mm to in table
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
reebok shoes zig pulse led driver
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
reebok shoes zig pulse led driver
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.