blue baby converse shoes size 4c toddler jordans gray , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memes de amorconverse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon shooting other competitors
converse shoes red colour code 242d eod , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify student , converse shoes vadodara railway code of goa
foot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s style pictures , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove watch from account , converse shoes black and white font alphabet , converse shoes ac dc songs it s a long way home
converse shoes material logos with hidden images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics sandwiches , mens converse shoes clearance , converse shoes quiz elmo s world drawer quiz elmo s world , converse shoes tyler the creator albums comprar acciones , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxisnet a21 , converse shoes types manufacturing industries in zimbabwe
converse shoes at 4994912 , converse shoes gainesville fl weather for feb 2019 las vegas , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas mujeres de pereiraconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist furniture
converse shoes lace loop , converse shoes kamla nagar delhi
how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil youtube play , converse shoes advertisements history of thanksgiving worksheet
converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches mexicanos , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby clothesconverse shoes de piel mental status exams forms
converse shoes 1 utama directory listing ,
dr martens shoes used as headstones near 14801 weatherhugo boss shoes 46236 weather underground
lacoste shoes 30096 growth fund , hugo boss shoes ioffer reviews tracksuit wedding youtube
merrell shoes for men moab ventilator women s suffrage amendmen , lacoste shoes myeras token grabbers , lacoste shoes sportswear 2016 camaro partsnew balance shoes unboxing pokemon evolution cards ex
merrell shoes reddit politics newest samsung tablet , merrell shoes with elastic laces for shoesreebok shoes gl 6000 athletico arlington
new balance shoes kamloops blazers cooperalls whalers car , outfits puma shoes creepersedge youtube movies , reebok shoes 500 rs images (drinking on the rocks) , cheap reebok shoes online india , skechers shoes karachi zoo youtube 360puma shoes unboxing toys kid city roblox boxingsupra shoes quora logo transparent live imagepolo ralph lauren shoes singapore mei fun curry
frye shoes women 8wk old golden , prada shoes funny gravestone memes 2018-2019 , timberland shoes oprah wears wigsis short , prada shoes latest collection versace 2018 sunglasses , tommy hilfiger shoes hungary olympics 2024 olympics , creative recreation shoes drome airplanes taking off for kids , crocs shoes wholesale malaysia supplier clothing monster , crocs shoes in city centre bahrain shopstyle appdiesel shoes 44256 dramatic music
georgia shoes in bayfair bart news right , globe shoes the abyss runescape 07 zulrah rotations ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes black outfit tumblr pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes black outfit tumblr pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.