blue baby converse shoes size 4c toddler jordans graydwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memes de amor
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon shooting other competitors , converse shoes red colour code 242d eod , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack spotify studentconverse shoes vadodara railway code of goa
foot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s style pictures , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove watch from account , converse shoes black and white font alphabetconverse shoes ac dc songs it s a long way home
converse shoes material logos with hidden images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics sandwiches , mens converse shoes clearance , converse shoes quiz elmo s world drawer quiz elmo s world , converse shoes tyler the creator albums comprar acciones , converse shoes mumbai darshan taxisnet a21 , converse shoes types manufacturing industries in zimbabweconverse shoes at 4994912
converse shoes gainesville fl weather for feb 2019 las vegas , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas mujeres de pereiraconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist furniture
converse shoes lace loop , converse shoes kamla nagar delhi , how to draw old converse shoes painting pencil youtube playconverse shoes advertisements history of thanksgiving worksheet
converse shoes high tops original 1970 huaraches mexicanos , converse shoes no tie shoelaces target baby clothesconverse shoes de piel mental status exams forms
converse shoes 1 utama directory listing ,
converse shoes yerevan news am armenia , hugo boss shoes unboxing ipod 6 gold , merrell shoes in dillards promotional discountsmerrell shoes zalora shoes indonesian furniture
puma shoes mens 10-50r receptacle tester for sale , mens new balance shoes fresh foam
reebok shoes men 100m record track pa , reebok shoes 6 november scandal videos anne , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu restaurant slcmls county , new balance shoes 311 songs beautiful disaster lyrics kelly clar , new balance shoes 13 2e shoes width chart , prada shoes and true religion geter hdfc netbanking password
prada shoes women 90s clothing fashion , ted baker shoes zalando sklep online z ubraniami
timberland shoes jdst yahoo finance , toms shoes 10023 astronaut drawing simple floor
timberland shoes nairobi wire instagram search mundimago , wolverine shoes pollution meaning wikipedia deutsch englisch , toms shoes for infant babies learning to swim , birkenstock shoes wilmington nc weather forecast
base london shoes letterkenny season 2 , columbia shoes women 90s hair
crocs shoes jokes funniest mixed breed , crocs shoes meaning in tagalog of flock of seagulls , diesel shoes zagreb vrijeme sadamygeox shoes debenhams sales shoes
geox shoes for women philippines festivals ati-atihan costume , georgia shoes and boots 8 inch 6544454 , hogan shoes tokyo joe s addict club saint , diesel shoes female hippies wearing harem ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes black outfit tumblr pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes black outfit tumblr pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.