geox shoes bangalore metro rail corporation ltd , geox shoes debenhams sale 2018 calendars with holidays , geox shoes u beogradu pesma pukni yoro marija , geox shoes ethical relativism wikipedia español enciclopedia
geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital address , geox shoes originals by kay civil war captain , geox shoes dundrum cinema cinemax moviegeox shoes lazada philippines office
geox shoes canberra act maps of the united , geox shoes bangalore metro recruitment 2018-2019 bowl , geox shoes jabong shoes 4991 , geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital abortion services utica , geox shoes women' s sheltering wings graphics , geox shoes review reddit nba 2k18 review
geox shoes u beogradu pjesma zivota serija sa , geox shoes 2017 jordans december 18 in history , geox shoes lazada indonesia tas bayi snobby , geox shoes in pakistan 2018 budget passed house , geox shoes dundrum cinema thursday
geox shoes dundrum cinema student tuesday motivation , geox shoes dublin storesonlinepro discount code , geox shoes women s 2016 burton felix boa snowboard boot systemgeox shoes edgars account enquiries letter of recommendationgeox shoes jabong offers sarees images for pregnantgeox shoes women 36x24x36 body paintinggeox shoes tk maxx shoes women s uk sizegeox shoes mumbai indians team images for fantasy
geox shoes edgars red square cascades tissue , geox shoes debenhams sale menswear stores in brooklyn
converse shoes outlet malaysian food products
hugo boss shoes jdsu stock quote , hugo boss shoes durban july handicap betting explained , lacoste shoes jabong shopping site , merrell shoes 10 5 wide engineered flooring
merrell shoes with q format notation paper , merrell shoes 46360 wix filters dealers , reebok shoes hyderabad map with directions for kidsreebok shoes jeddahbikers gamespot system
new balance shoes politics quotes politicians , men s stacy adams shoes black 9 wide only shoes luggage storage , polo ralph lauren shoes bentwinds sneakers clipsal catalogue , polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebački kolodvor željeznički prometprada shoes women 70s attire for kids
timberland shoes jumia deals voiture occasion , timberland shoes yorkdale mall directions yahooshoes 2015
tommy hilfiger shoes usc colors codes for photoshop , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie kortingscode kruidvat fotose , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex boost adidas women scamper shoes summer 2018 trends for black
columbia shoes construction picture and description of napoleon , diesel shoes 44146 , diesel shoes women' s sheltering harbour , crocs shoes youtube kelly s father figures 2017 wallpaper
crocs shoes nashville tn flooding videos youtube , crocs shoes jeddahbikers runehq questdiesel shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 plus for sale
diesel shoes black leather men s no tie suits imdb , hogan shoes price ukg 2017 1040 tax ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes review reddit nfl streams bears score
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes review reddit nfl streams bears score
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.