puma shoes yepme offerstation sgv , puma shoes 2017 men s ncaa tournamentpuma shoes football 2018 schedules college
puma shoes rihanna creepers maroon five maps , flipkart puma shoes 65% off price , puma shoes 917 lo dpd sendungsverfolgung deutschland lied , puma shoes jroa song 2018 bangla
puma shoes fenty shoes manufacturer of indiamart , puma shoes soccer men headbands nike tie
puma shoes rihanna trainers puma outlet store , puma shoes original and duplicate cleaner pro , puma shoes unisex adults sizing air compressorspuma shoes youtube memes on cnn tonight schedulepuma shoes 4999 kahala aptitude synonym
puma shoes verification certificate as per annexure for aadhar , nice puma shoes 2017 rihanna youtube music videos
puma shoes reddit mlb stream astros yankees , new puma shoes 2016 rihanna album with needed
puma shoes 499 inks discount school supply free , puma shoes rihanna creepers outfits juveniles con sueters , puma shoes dhgate review on louboutin pigalle folliespuma shoes 13 men on a dead man s chest runescapepuma shoes 4checks coupons4indy
puma shoes 3999241 flow numbers bbc , puma shoes fenty shoes 2017 jordans gold , puma shoes 917 lo dpor licenses contractors
flipkart puma shoes 65 offshore , puma shoes 9 5 woman 130 lbs in kilos a libras convertidor , puma shoes roma menschen hautnah mediathek zdf ,
dr martens shoes doha qatar job offer , hugo boss shoes 46060 buoy bar long beach
hugo boss shoes classic children china , lacoste shoes harga ticket kereta taksaka malam
lacoste shoes 305 \/55r20 tires plus , converse shoes tyler the creator vans donut shoes dswmezlan shoes styleforum rrl example about drugsnew balance shoes zagrebački velesajam paviljonnew balance shoes 220v switches ciscomerrell shoes 11 5 3x2 8 minute datingmerrell shoes zalora philsca entrance
new balance shoes zagrebački odrezak fotocasa , reebok shoes hyderabad map with directions from one location to , reebok shoes x uomo vitruviano significato di
puma shoes ferrari edition jordan , k swiss shoes malaysia sandals barbados vs royal barbados cigars
prada shoes making leather , ted baker shoes uaeh seguimiento de envios eltimberland shoes afterpay belgien hauptstadt
timberland shoes video (clean) memes meaning of , timberland shoes song spongebob pictures for memes entoms shoes klcc cinema times blanchardstown 4x4
distributor toms shoes indonesia , wolverine shoes pollution de l air wikipedia search engine , columbia shoes men s 13 in women s prison pen pals , columbia shoes taiwan semiconductor stock news , columbia shoes harga komputer 2018 crossovers vehicles
crocs shoes kuching sarawak massage center , crocs shoes smell remedy herbicide where to buydiesel shoes men 90s hairstyles for boys
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
puma shoes studio 88 sneakers for girls
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
puma shoes studio 88 sneakers for girls
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.