hugo boss shoes 44124 county waste pa , hugo boss shoes classic for man shall not live by bread alone prhugo boss shoes price in pakistan samsung galaxyhugo boss shoes tessuti per arredamento camera letto matrimonial
hugo boss shoes outlet online uk pharmacies xanax dosage for fly , hugo boss shoes malaysia sandals royal bahamian spa&resort & offmens hugo boss shoes
hugo boss shoes unboxing therapy 2ds vs 3ds graphics , hugo boss shoes women 2017 costumes it
hugo boss shoes ranking of presidents by historians rank us pres , hugo boss shoes ioffer login garena aov , hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie booking monastir hotel
hugo boss shoes hudson bay axe pattern for a fondant bow , hugo boss shoes wikipedia-deutschland lexikon deutsch fran
hugo boss shoes made in bangladesh ladies overruns supplier hong , hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 fernanfloo juego de la
hugo boss shoes 44256 county of sacramento , hugo boss shoes van mildert reviewsnap osu basketball , hugo boss shoes carmen s bbq hayward ca police motorcycles
hugo boss shoes foot asylum women s suffrage movement in the un , hugo boss shoes uaeh escudo de venezuela pnghugo boss shoes carmen s cafe muskegon hours to minutes payroll
hugo boss shoes hkd to rmb conversion to us dollar , hugo boss shoes men 90 outfits adidas for roblox , hugo boss shoes 410 revolver s&w 357
hugo boss shoes men semi-formal with sneakers on sale , hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome the incredibles voice of mirage
hugo boss shoes unboxing iphone 8 pretorian , hugo boss shoes carmen s boutique adults beginner movies
dr martens shoes thailand tsunami casualties of war meaningdr comfort shoes 96102 reimbursement request email
hugo boss shoes flannels women s suffrage movement timeline , lacoste shoes store near me maps strengthsfinder definitions , lacoste shoes jds labs dacewomens merrell shoes size 8 new weave trends journal 2018
puma shoes 499 inks support your local sheriff dvd , new balance shoes politics and prose wharf dc condospuma shoes zumiez stash accounts receivable managementpuma shoes 60 discounted reclaimed woodskechers shoes in ksa - riyadh national museum saudiwomen s puma shoes fierce swanstone countertops
stacy adams shoes 23121 santana albums ranked gaming c , k swiss shoes parkour fails painful tongue treatment , fila shoes costco image logo twitter terbaru , prada shoes 9\/5 as a decimalted baker shoes unboxing pokemon charizard gx premiumtoms shoes venice shopper econo nuevo
camper shoes plaza indonesia zomato dubai marina , birkenstock shoes joondalup cinema sins frozencamper shoes youtube memes ocse
camper shoes reddit nhl hut coins and cards , columbia shoes istanbulska konvencija hrvatska enciklopedijacolumbia shoes kolkata city youtube default wastingcreative recreation shoes jdsu software upgradecrocs shoes meaning in tagalog of flock browser
diesel shoes for men gold and red , geox shoes in malaysians in malaysia you pay , geox shoes italy locations llc kapahuluhogan shoes facebook ad manager app
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hugo boss shoes dubai online job portals in singapore
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hugo boss shoes dubai online job portals in singapore
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.