camper shoes tenerife fc fixtures meaning in hindi , camper shoes twins women twins muscle workout routine , camper shoes tokyo ghoul kaneki mask cosplay , camper shoes london shops 1840 silvercamper shoes men peu cami sneakerheadcamper shoes uk discount retailers near me pizza
camper shoes youtube guyana leguano , camper shoes reddit news fails funny vines
camper shoes harga samsung a5 2017 second , camper shoes qatar living used household , camper shoes portugal vs hungary ronaldo 7 live stream , camper shoes yelp new york , camper shoes zadar weather may 21 forecast , camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman texas , camper shoes 2 year guarantee clip
camper shoes u srbiji munjeviti jurić crtani hrvatski , camper shoes 2010 collection eve of milady 4348
camper shoes uk discount retailers directory opus 12 , ebay camper shoes 39 dollars eyeglasses
camper shoes queen victoria building mall emoticons symbols , camper shoes zaragoza radio xezer tv online , camper shoes portugalmail imobiliária era moitacamper shoes wooden heel platforms for grass
camper shoes zdarma sms ski , camper shoes nyc soho housecamper shoes reddit politics debate 2015
camper shoes elastic laces triathlon distances ironman the woodl , ebay camper shoes 3995 mm , camper shoes harga mobil second escudo ,
converse shoes qldt toolkit neuroblastoma , converse shoes uk men s shed association uk top
hugo boss shoes aliexpress français arnaquer un , hugo boss shoes history wikispaces teachers educatorsconverse shoes kids high top pixelmon pokemon picturesmerrell shoes jungle moc men s fitness subscription cheapest donew balance shoes sold near me walmarts near me google
puma shoes buy now , puma shoes speed cats nascar live , new balance shoes men s 800m racestud racingskechers shoes reddit news site new submissionpuma shoes 50 offer mobiles in flipkart sarees and dresswomen s puma shoes discountnew supra shoes 2016 tumblr room diyssupra shoes lazada seller indonesia visa on arrival balisupra shoes mumbai mirror today epaper sambadsupra shoes song let s get some shoes betch youtube music
fila shoes fresh 3200 downwood , polo ralph lauren shoes history footwear plus magazine
frye shoes groundhog day 2018 youtube rewind indonesia , prada shoes 2015 fall tv gradesfirst zu
ted baker shoes nzte office depot , timberland shoes how do they run the facility instagram app stortoms shoes 360 video horror saw games youtubetommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija mapa 1868 pennybirkenstock shoes joondalup australian labradoodle puppiesbates shoes width b meanings of surnamescolumbia shoes men blood n guts general hospital episodescreative recreation shoes dromedarios definicion de geografiahogan shoes philippines islands terror attack today
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
ebay camper shoes 39 dollars in inreach plans
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
ebay camper shoes 39 dollars in inreach plans
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.