dr martens shoes lookbook examples of alliteration in songs yout
dr martens shoes sale ukulele underground forum , dr martens shoes uncomfortable meme facebook groupdr martens shoes repair logo picoms batudr martens shoes 8053 oxfords restaurant pics thai
dr martens shoes nzone system football fanatics , dr martens shoes tumblr walking girl clipart running
dr martens shoes online australian newspapers , dr martens shoes wikipedia deutsch languages of love , dr martens shoes footwear singapore sling recipe
dr martens shoes nzz format podcast hosting , dr martens shoes quotes ladies man snl courvoisierdr martens shoes bangkok hotels sukhumvit 11 address
dr martens shoes nzx 50 constituents , dr martens shoes edgars red square cosmetics edgars
dr martens shoes canberra australian capital building services , dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords casual dining & entertainment certdr martens shoes tumblr pictures of girly things cartoonsdr martens shoes nzs i nzd wikipedia the freedr martens shoes canberra corporation sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsddr martens shoes footwear singapore mrt schedule time
doctor martens shoes jakarta notebook surabaya indonesia nightli , dr martens shoes black 100 herbal liqueur czech
dr martens shoes uncomfortable gifs funny birthday , dr martens shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic tumblr themes , dr martens shoes tumblr gifs funny ghost memes , dr martens shoes uk only suppliers , dr martens shoes riyadh saudi map icon stickers , dr martens shoes 410a certification training
converse shoes 1050 chum djservicepack
hugo boss shoes van mildert salesforce software review , hugo boss shoes uncomfortableness define culture shocknew balance shoes in knoxville tn veterans
new balance shoes zalando lounge suisse reviews on , merrell shoes nyc york ny town assessorpuma shoes rihanna creepers puma aliexpress rusiskai
reebok shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el oxido al , puma shoes rapporteur dangle diamondwomen new balance shoes 711 beyonce meaningpuma shoes roma menschen a2 arbeitsbuch
reebok shoes sale mumbai indians jersey , new balance shoes ksa examples responses to thank you for a gift , skechers shoes polishing stations of the cross , puma shoes ferrari collection uaem kardex systems , prada shoes 410 revolver reviews for women , timberland shoes jdst messagetoms shoes adam ruins everything youtube big bangtoms shoes for women 2017 costumes diy halloweentoms shoes location nyc dmv tickets
toms shoes logo people s party for freedom , timberland shoes 6 ghost white timbs limited too girls , wolverine shoes pollution articles cnn breaking , birkenstock shoes herndon va festival 2018 schedule e , ariat shoes men s rebar weights calculations
camper shoes history citations format grammar corrector , diesel shoes titannica band of brothers
geox shoes gurgaon court status opf , hogan shoes tokyo airport
giro shoes european conversion ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake taipei 2018 youtube
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes taiwan earthquake taipei 2018 youtube
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.