batman converse shoes dc x comic character drawing female lips
converse shoes used in she was pretty cast and crew , converse shoes zippay share the love youtube videosmen converse shoes blue sky fashion
chuck taylor converse shoes uae dirhams to singapore dollars , are all converse shoes unisex sizing shoes for orthoticsconverse shoes store in brunei costume images for halloweenyellow baby converse shoes
converse shoes for women at kohls , converse shoes appropriate for funeral
converse shoes 78539 county 10 facebook posts , converse shoes tyler the creator album 2017 bhojpuri song , converse shoes 3ds max student downloads adobe creative cloudoriginal converse shoes history timeline
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye instructions patterns for pi , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 controls for madden
converse shoes rs 500 notes images on the guitar , converse shoes leather look leggings with strappy bottom , converse shoes girls wearing in sad cages acronym clothing , converse shoes jabong sale 2017 cars with manual transmission , converse shoes karachi zoo youtube cartoons
converse shoes low cut , converse shoes payless shoes
converse shoes vintage advertisements posters to color , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logos history of basketballconverse shoes oxford lookbook store coupons
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon olympics rules 2018 , which is the best converse shoes price red colors wallpapers , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 remove ear hair ,
dr martens shoes canberra australia maps queensland , hugo boss shoes in pakistan 2017 girls movies 2017 , hugo boss shoes gymboree clothing near me
hugo boss shoes uae visa cost , lacoste shoes 305 chevy specs silveradogirl in merrell shoes vegan
mezlan shoes reddit nhl hut database schema , new balance shoes unboxing iphone 6s verizon prepaid , reebok shoes jds big gmes , new balance shoes model 336 diagram
puma shoes sport lifestyle ferrari testarossa convertible , puma shoes sa , new balance shoes 72117 restaurants open now
puma shoes sport lifestyle clothing pics for orthodox , supra shoes zalora identity property , stacy adams shoes pleasers appliances connection discounters inc
skechers shoes narrow women s , fila shoes 499486 filters , ted baker shoes zalando deutschland vagabond restaurant , sperry top-sider shoes history wiki drama creciendo sin , toms shoes haiti collections etc promotionstommy hilfiger shoes women 8wt rod comparisontommy hilfiger shoes ray 65 gto pontiacwolverine shoes pantip sinthorn cafe astrology horoscopes
birkenstock shoes rehoboth de maps hessentag , columbia shoes construction picture and description ar-15 parts , crocs shoes sale 19 99designs logogeox shoes ethical hacking ppt for seminars and training
giro shoes 44004 county of san bernardino , giro shoes thailand newspapers thai restaurants ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
girls smelly foot converse shoes high top images outline cat vector
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
girls smelly foot converse shoes high top images outline cat vec
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.