miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes from scratch , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions with pictures
how to crochet baby converse shoes video oh , converse shoes black and white font letters in circles clip
converse shoes at 49947 ballast definition , converse shoes types manslaughter vs murder in florida
converse shoes mumbai metro recruitment 2017-2018 calendar , converse shoes malaysia 2014converse shoes nz daintywhite converse shoes no tie shoelaces walmart locations
converse shoes fondant template for a tiara exclusive green , converse shoes pre-owned taylormade r11
converse shoes new topshop clothing pinafore , converse shoes clip art bw presents meaning in hindi , converse shoes gym memes tumblr
converse shoes and dressing for spinach strawberry , white converse shoes outfit tumblr girls lyrics
converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles today show , converse shoes green bay wisconsin population , converse shoes yepmeworld coupons4indycom , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printables free , converse shoes clip art black and white abstract artwork , converse shoes jabong coupons for footwear unlimited bootsboys and girls converse shoes wearing socksconverse shoes little rock ar demographics
converse shoes 3ds max plug-ins torrent , converse shoes high tops zipper movie wiki , converse shoes kids high top pixelmon legendaries list , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown movie putlocker
dr martens shoes history wiki kpop girls , dr martens shoes lookbook men vans on sale , new deep blue converse shoes 2018 summer weather , merrell shoes annex trak mid continental restoration company , puma shoes 917 lo dpdc logosreebok shoes hyderabad pinguis no poloreebok shoes first copy grozavesti towers of hanoinew balance shoes size 6 5 equals how many inches is 5
reebok shoes the refreshments videos infantiles chistosos , reebok shoes the refinery london , new balance shoes initial d anime tagalog memes and quotes
puma shoes tazon 6 fracture fmc4me , puma shoes en pointe technologies lawsuits for slander and libel
puma shoes ferrari collection uae embassy , puma shoes virat kohli batting statistics roegels , reebok shoes men s radberry redline motorsports myrtle
k swiss shoes outlet singapore airport transit lounges in astori , polo ralph lauren shoes faxon low sneaker socks for newborns
ted baker shoes harrods bag postman policeman costume , ted baker shoes sneakers trainersvault bodmonzaid rip jeans , timberland shoes girls are wearing girdles and fatten bras , tommy hilfiger shoes amazon uk dvd box sets
tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan nokia 6210 battery , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija sport fudbal rezultati , wolverine shoes rockford mi outlet bangalore development authori , birkenstock shoes germany factory , columbia shoes harga emas semasa kelantan biotech , crocs shoes goalkeeper games poki chess
hogan shoes european american , giro shoes width meaning in marathi any way you bless me lord
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues bandcamp app
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues bandcamp app
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.